EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner5.png

Overview:
Hi guys, my name is Kazuki. I'm an amateur writer. I am writing a book of adult short stories. Come to visit me at my home, and I will read one of my stories to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: Kazuki-chan - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2 Act 1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Each chapter is an independent game. You are not required to play the previous chapter to understand the current one.

DOWNLOAD
RPGM Version - Ch.2 Act 1b

Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
Compressed* - 1080p Version*

Chapter One

Ren'Py Version - Ch.1 Act 1

Extra: Fan Sigs
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg Missaneblowjob4.gif 5.jpg Anriblowjob1.gif 6.jpg Diseregoddessex3.gif 7.jpg 8.jpg TaniaPhotos5.png TaniaSex1.gif EveSex6.gif JeniSex1.gif FinalTest5.png HouseDay1_7.png KaenoBedroom1_15.png KaenoBridgeScene2.png KaenoTherapy15.png RiverStageScene32.png TawneeSex2.gif Day2NightSex5.gif PreviewCh2Act1_1.png PreviewCh2Act1_2.png PreviewCh2Act1_3.png NTRWarning.png

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. Well it's good enough to not instantly end up in my ignore list, that's already a win. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Okay, will check it out later. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"This chapter tells the story of Bartholomeo, a demon who was expelled from hell for being too HANDSOME..." :D

Preview14.jpg
I'm expecting to play as a badass protagonist in the vein of One-Punch Man...
It sounds like a captivating plot, HS graphics look neat and well-rendered. Gonna look for further updates. (y)

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
My initial impression is positive, I like all of the character models with the exception of the protagonist.
Like everyone else look intricate and well designed... then there's Mr. half naked baby faced bald man. I think my problem with it is that without hair, you can see the points where his horns connect to the head and it just feel unnatural or slightly off, like you instantly knew they are added on. Honestly I would take a generic anime guy's hair over this, but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Unless of course the idea is to give the protagonist that Saitama effect of being "basic" then i'll wait and see how the execution turn out.

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
My initial impression is positive, I like all of the character models with the exception of the protagonist.
Like everyone else look intricate and well designed... then there's Mr. half naked baby faced bald man. I think my problem with it is that without hair, you can see the points where his horns connect to the head and it just feel unnatural or slightly off, like you instantly knew they are added on. Honestly I would take a generic anime guy's hair over this, but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Unless of course the idea is to give the protagonist that Saitama effect of being "basic" then i'll wait and see how the execution turn out.
When I started writing this game (One year ago.) I intended to do something funny. But I changed my mind and ended up making a more serious story, but unfortunately, most of the scenes with Bartho were already done, and it would be too much work to remake them with a new model (with hair). However, time will pass and his hair will grow back (Maybe even a beard and a mustache. Hahaha). I will make sure to show this. Hahaha!

Edit: I wrote many jokes involving the fact that he has no hair, but I removed them. I have bald friends who would be offended lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does multiple protagonists mean some female and some male, or all female, or all male? Just curious

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
i do not see in screenshots, does this have the classic rpgm gameplay with the tiny character in top view?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chronicles of Hell and Heaven [Ch 1 Act 3С] Compressed (UnTested) (Special Thanks Dev this Game Kazuki-chan For Sharing last game builds)

Win (10.8 GB/ 1.63 GB) : ,

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes