HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The incest scene added in this update is not between Missane and Bartho. But between two characters who are family but not blood related.
If that's the standard then a married couple having sex would be incest.

Oct 26, 2022
someone with save when Blair corruption path starts? the game have a lot of sex scenes,there are some jokes too( this guy have a real sence of humor) and also,the story kinda is developing pretty good,yes that moment with the kid was amazingand touching,also some of the characters are saying the name of God..amazing work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Kazuki-chan
I liked your game, just something that got a little weird.:love::unsure:

The protagonist (Bartho) he is a devil correct?

By history he was sent to the world of humans to collect the blood of the Priestess.

In my point of view, he should be in the world of humans as a human, and not as a devil with a horn and a tail since he is infiltrated there to corrupt and harvest her blood, it's just something that was kind of meaningless.

A divine being like the Priestess, in the spirit world she would know by seeing him with horns and a tail that he is a devil, so in short, this was pretty much out of the act from the perspective of the undercover infiltration story.:sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: TanyaC

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I liked your game, just something that got a little weird.:love::unsure:

The protagonist (Bartho) he is a devil correct?

By history he was sent to the world of humans to collect the blood of the Priestess.

In my point of view, he should be in the world of humans as a human, and not as a devil with a horn and a tail since he is infiltrated there to corrupt and harvest her blood, it's just something that was kind of meaningless.

A divine being like the Priestess, in the spirit world she would know by seeing him with horns and a tail that he is a devil, so in short, this was pretty much out of the act from the perspective of the undercover infiltration story.:sneaky:
Hello. Thanks for the feedback. His horns and tail are not visible to ordinary humans. Only people with awakened magic can see it.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Especially since he is a demon
So something was very strange in this game, this Mc there should have entered the world of humans as a human:geek: and not as a devil:devilish:, since he is there infiltrated to corrupt and take a blood sample from the Priestess, this was very poorly placed. then the guy in the human world with a tail and a horn. demonio-e-diabo-imagem-animada-0268.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello. Thanks for the feedback. <3 Well, the purpose of this game was never to be a choice game. But rather an adventure game where you follow the story of several characters. Their history is already predetermined and the player cannot change the characters' destiny. Not all games the player decides the fate of the protagonist, and this is one of those games.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Hello. Thanks for the feedback. <3 Well, the purpose of this game was never to be a choice game. But rather an adventure game where you follow the story of several characters. Their history is already predetermined and the player cannot change the characters' destiny. Not all games the player decides the fate of the protagonist, and this is one of those games.
Got it, it was good, but I still prefer a universe with choices and a certain degree of difficulty with fights, that's just my point of view, I'm not saying that the game was bad, it had a beautiful interface, and with a certain degree of redefining that my grade is 8 congratulations and success. :love:

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
thanks for the game and nice work . I just want to ask is there any chance for us to buy this character cards for honey select include kazuki ? :/

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
thanks for the game and nice work . I just want to ask is there any chance for us to buy this character cards for honey select include kazuki ? :/
Hi, thanks for the feedback. ;) Well, for now, I have no plans to share my HS2 Cards.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes