4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.5A] [Maelion] - Original Size: 2.00GB

Download Win (648MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sir please made crunched version for new update

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I am sorry if this has been answered before, but: the walkthrough mentions a Saint/Deviant mentor by stepping on the round symbol in Basin Town at night. Yet, when I do that, nothing happens.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I am sorry if this has been answered before, but: the walkthrough mentions a Saint/Deviant mentor by stepping on the round symbol in Basin Town at night. Yet, when I do that, nothing happens.
Step on it from bottom (from top it also didn't work for me) and press action key.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.7A] [Maelion] - Original Size: 2.09GB

Download Win (680MB): - - -

Reactions: Rams14 and blink66

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Doesn't work. Just tells me that there is a symbol there.
You have to complete the first saint/deviant circle first in the quest log (use that first skill x number of times in battle). You will then get a vision telling you about the circle; only then can you use the circle.

UPD: also she still doesn't have whore outfit (how is it possible if she's wearing it in the brothel?) and I cannot trigger the pentagram over the house at night (outfit required)
Jack doesn't give her the outfit until she completes the first or second whoring level at the brothel (can't remember which). Just keep completing events at the brothel, and he will eventually give her the outfit to use outside of the brothel (just like she had to keep completing events at the inn to finally get the gold dress from the guy there even though she kept wearing it for him).

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.7A] [Maelion] - Original Size: 2.09GB

Download Win (680MB): - - -

hooorayyyy thanks sir

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Jack doesn't give her the outfit until she completes the first or second whoring level at the brothel (can't remember which). Just keep completing events at the brothel, and he will eventually give her the outfit to use outside of the brothel (just like she had to keep completing events at the inn to finally get the gold dress from the guy there even though she kept wearing it for him).
Get it, thanks. I would love to do that but bug with looping dialog doesn't allow me, unfortunately.

Reactions: Dharak

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Bug with the book you are supposed to be rewarded at the end of puppets one is bugged. It's supposed to increase your success rate to 75% on the dance extra move but instead it reduces it to 0% chance. I thought I was wrong about it because it hints at you that your horniness is to high. Well horniness had nothing to do with it. over 100 attempts with and without the horniness with the book in hand not one single success. Went back to an earlier save without the book this time didn't pick it up. And the first level you start out in is 50% success the next level moves up to what appears 100%. I haven't failed. In short the only difference between those two points was the book. The book took the higher percent and reduces it to ZERO.

Sent him a message on it hope it gets fixed.

/*update*/

So ended up replaying from an earlier save and it worked for a while. But once I went over 130 horniness there does seem to be a flag or something set there complete failure rate after that. Even after I reset horniness to 0 it was still failures 100% even without the book.

And from the response I got below this it appears the book isn't an issue for everyone.

I ran a bunch more testing but automating it in several ways. First just going through many nights and just complete failures not a single success.
I then tried to see if it could be short cut and closed the game on failure and reloaded and nothing but failures the character has already gain a level of dance or so by this point and Albert has been with her twice.

I got to thinking about it and it could just be bad RNG usage. Which is why I posted a tutorial under tutorial explaining how different types work and what not to do and so on. It gives a basic example of how a random number generator can be created there are more complex and better versions you can find the source for look in the C++ STL source or read up on it.

It could also be some sort of issue where a flag gets set and it isn't being unset properly when the horniness is reset.
That however doesn't explain the 100% failure I had with the book and below the flag level which seems to be 130 horniness if you care.

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Bug with the book you are supposed to be rewarded at the end of puppets one is bugged. It's supposed to increase your success rate to 75% on the dance extra move but instead it reduces it to 0% chance. I thought I was wrong about it because it hints at you that your horniness is to high. Well horniness had nothing to do with it. over 100 attempts with and without the horniness with the book in hand not one single success. Went back to an earlier save without the book this time didn't pick it up. And the first level you start out in is 50% success the next level moves up to what appears 100%. I haven't failed. In short the only difference between those two points was the book. The book took the higher percent and reduces it to ZERO.

Sent him a message on it hope it gets fixed.
Strange. I can do extra moves successfully with book in my inventory.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Strange. I can do extra moves successfully with book in my inventory.
I ended up at another point with 100% fail even without the book. I then did some more testing and messaged him back with the results. I'll modify the post you responded to after posting this to reflect it.

If I knew where the code for the success fail was at in the scripts I would do more work to see what is going on.
But it looks like it is more of an issue with bad RNG usage. Which inspired me to write an article under tutorials explaining the way RNG actually works and does and don't(s).

With my keyboard and mouse setup I can record the actions and let it play over and over. There is also software out there people can use to do it. You shouldn't be able to get 200 failures in a row at 75% it's possible just not probable.

ruichen

May 30, 2017
i cant seem to go on a date with the lumberjack and i cant understand why its weird i keeps saying i need LVL 3 lust even after i farm lust by dancing

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes