As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I am having the same problem. I started both quests at the same time. I was able to proceed with elvira's quest even though it didn't show up in the quest log and once the quest was done it showed up in the completed section. However I can't talk to aurora anymore. I'm on the quest true love and it says to talk to her but I can't?
Yeah, someone had a similar problem my issue with this is that I looked into it for hours and the code shouldn't allow it, so I'm confused.. Regardless it's hard to fix things by going on f95 every time. I can fix it, but I'd rather have you hit me up on discord, to fix the save. So, I can definitely fix the save, just hit me up on discord.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I am faceing a problem i can't play further girl quests of AURORA AND HER MOTHER ELVIRA even though i have their quest pending .
MAYBE I FUCKED THIS UP CAUSE I START THE QUEST FOR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

!!HELP!!
I am having the same problem. I started both quests at the same time. I was able to proceed with elvira's quest even though it didn't show up in the quest log and once the quest was done it showed up in the completed section. However I can't talk to aurora anymore. I'm on the quest true love and it says to talk to her but I can't?
Can you guys see if this works for you? Just replace this file in your data folder

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.16.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Shadowen

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Desert city not far of the pyramid

What do you mean what kind?

thanks!
this is a great game but my only REAL complaint is the automatic battle encounters.

idk i you can't walk 5 steps with out it automatically throwing you in fights.

I think it should be turned down a notch because it slows down the pace of the game imo.

trying to complete quest and running inside areas get slowed down because every 5 or 10 steps you get put into automatic battle and have to escape over and over and over.

yea it's good for level grinding for low level beginners but i think a button to turn them off or turn the ratio down would be a great feature! Or if it's already a feature let me know.

even tho it's your game just giving my honest feedback.

Last edited:

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
is there anyway to guarantee the Ozryn questline? because i've been unable to trigger it for awhile now (since at least v0.10)

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
Could someone help me? I have a problem with a mission and I got to where I was told and nothing happens

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
mother/son, mother/daughter, father/daughter , aunt /nephew , brother/sister, etc
There's no father, and the girls also do nothing with each other except for with the mc, already has everything u mentioned
But truth be told, it doesn't show anywhere on the screenshots or tags. And there are RPGM games which are practically VNs.
Eh yeah, cause I find the normals screen while playing the game ugly.. also the reason why I mainly have renders
thanks!
this is a great game but my only REAL complaint is the automatic battle encounters.

idk i you can't walk 5 steps without it automatically throwing you in fights.

I think it should be turned down a notch because it slows down the pace of the game imo.

trying to complete quest and running inside areas get slowed down because every 5 or 10 steps you get put into automatic battle and have to escape over and over and over.

yea it's good for level grinding for low-level beginners but i think a button to turn them off or turn the ratio down would be a great feature! Or if it's already a feature let me know.

even tho it's your game just giving my honest feedback.
Already been adding more walking monsters in the last two updates, but the average on every map is 30 so I don't even understand why it's so low in the first place lol :c
is there any way to guarantee the Ozryn questline? because I've been unable to trigger it for a while now (since at least v0.10)
Ozryn has been finished for a while, what are u missing, u probably missed a requirement smh if u weren't able to finish
Could someone help me? I have a problem with a mission and I got to where I was told and nothing happens
The quest works for sure if u can't find it send me a message on discord

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Here's the fix for the King's bedroom issues, I accidentally disabled, them my bad. Just replace the old file inside the data folder of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: frode333

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How do you activate this portal? View attachment 2234819
BTW, the "Boost" option is missing . Is it removed from now?
View attachment 2234832
That was just their for visuals mate, filling up the room a bit, haha. I did...I felt like it wasn't that good, or was it? I didn't have an in-depth look on the boost system, was it good and usable? If so it's a matter of enabling it again. Let me know, if so il re-enable it next update
Game freezes when I interact with this sign in Luthuan:
View attachment 2234864
Okay thanks for letting me know, fixed it on my end I'll release it next update. Was actually for a quest I decided not to add, and I forgot deleting that lol, my bad!
when first entering lolas room the reflection is not dressed as the character
What do you mean mate? In the video? It's a lighter color, yeah. Unf I can't fix the mirror since it was part of that map=.=

Reactions: homarkc
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes