As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
can i currently got enough of the coins in the trials to actually buy anything from the item vendor there??
What do you mean? You can complete the dragon raid as much as you want. First time is through a quest, but you can keep completing it for more drops and coins afterwards

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
there is a crack in the southern dungeon that if you click on it, the game askes for a character name, does anyone know what that name is??

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At the dragon trial I know longer even know what the point is in the game.. Seriously I am like what is my goal here it just felt like the goal fell away at this point.

blakesons94

May 5, 2021
im stuck on trying to the dragon trials. it said to enter the portal and challenge the raid by talking to the middle character but all it does is heal my party... i think im in the right spot but not sure

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
im stuck on trying to the dragon trials. it said to enter the portal and challenge the raid by talking to the middle character but all it does is heal my party... i think im in the right spot but not sure
that's on me, u need talk to the right person and then challenge the actual raid
i tried it and it didn't work for me, both straight rar and unzipped.
it should work a 100% mate did you replace the old file??

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
except for mega all links are not active
sps but mega pisses me off a lot of eats risursov
When the links are available

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
except for mega all links are not active
sps but mega pisses me off a lot of eats risursov
When the links are available
You need to wait until F95 decides to update the other links, I'm afraid that's out of my hands as soon they reply and put it only latest updates it will have the other download links

Jun 13, 2021
Not pc joiplay playing on android honestly not sure if I added right exeutable file index.html what i added but sure why barely load and dialog goes slow including freeze few sec let play Little bit

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes