As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I have had it with this broken game. Game is really in an unplayable state as it is.

1. Needs a map with area names
2. Quest tracker fixed remove quests that are not working/broken/not implemented removed until they are ready. Got all these worthless quests filling up quest guide. No Description, Not Implemented, and so on.. there is like 4 of these making it difficult to track ones available to work on.
3. Quests need proper descriptions in passage at cave is no fucking description.. There is caves everywhere
4. Less damn random encounters as your trying to find something and about ever damn 10 squares is a damn encounter

Dragon Trials what is the damn point of it? The quest never goes away and it's not even clear what the purpose of it is for.. Trials are suppose to be clear cut and in order of difficulty but this is just a big mess with random directions.. This is no damn trial it's just a horrible battle mess that I did not even enjoy and just took away from the fun of the game. At this point with these problems and a trial that makes no sense the game is nothing but a random encounter battle system that has gotten very very boring. .

Game took a severe drop in playability at the Dragon Trials it's like the developer lost focus on the game and it's become a boring aimless mess. Currently I give this game only 2 stars at this stage now.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
OK I have had it with this broken game. Game is really in an unplayable state as it is.

1. Needs a map with area names
2. Quest tracker fixed remove quests that are not working/broken/not implemented removed until they are ready. Got all these worthless quests filling up quest guide. No Description, Not Implemented, and so on.. there is like 4 of these making it difficult to track ones available to work on.
3. Quests need proper descriptions in passage at cave is no fucking description.. There is caves everywhere
4. Less damn random encounters as your trying to find something and about ever damn 10 squares is a damn encounter

Dragon Trials what is the damn point of it? The quest never goes away and it's not even clear what the purpose of it is for.. Trials are suppose to be clear cut and in order of difficulty but this is just a big mess with random directions.. This is no damn trial it's just a horrible battle mess that I did not even enjoy and just took away from the fun of the game. At this point with these problems and a trial that makes no sense the game is nothing but a random encounter battle system that has gotten very very boring. .

Game took a severe drop in playability at the Dragon Trials it's like the developer lost focus on the game and it's become a boring aimless mess. Currently I give this game only 2 stars at this stage now.
Why are u back with the complaining? What's the point of dragon trials? It's for players who wanna do it simply. If ur not able to, than don't do it lol, and u obviously haven't been checking out updates, with half the shit ur complaining about

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.16.1] [Chaosborn] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js v0.16.1 ·· Pixeldrain · (797.2 MiB :: 2.39 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Updated to 0.17 Version : (873 MB) (All Credits to @Hordragg,I do not claim authorship and likes this work.)

Last edited:

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Are Stamina items like the Stamina Potion and Stamina Herb not supposed to reverse KO state or am I missing something simple like a normal heal should do that?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are Stamina items like the Stamina Potion and Stamina Herb not supposed to reverse KO state or am I missing something simple like a normal heal should do that?
So the stamina potion works everywhere you want, the stamina herb can only be used outside of battle, so when you're roaming around the map, and they remove the k0 state yes
Hello, I just wanna jerk off. Does anyone have a full save for the gallery?
I'm sure someone in my discord has one for you

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
In any case, if anyone has some Ideas on items, that might be useful, and that the game is missing feel free to tell me!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes