As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
ah ok well the savefile is in there anyway. its savefile 1 or the autosave
I'm not sure what, I'm supposed to do here though, you are in the middle of your village, and I do not see the quest in your quest log either, so please send me a save file that's right before the bug happens

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure what, I'm supposed to do here though, you are in the middle of your village, and I do not see the quest in your quest log either, so please send me a save file that's right before the bug happens
here you are. talk to nun and then bug will happen

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
hold on i sorted it. i think bug was happening because it was spawning me in main room after talking to her and the oryzn message arrival was trying to happen at the same time

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
hold on i sorted it. i think bug was happening because it was spawning me in main room after talking to her and the oryzn message arrival was trying to happen at the same time
Oh, that is probably the case, rpgm doesn't handle stuff at the same well, the chance of that happening is low, but I see. Yeah, that does make sense

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone see if this fixes the revive items not working?
Just tried it out and none of the stamina potions or herbs seems to work still wether normal or super, the stimulant item does work as a revival item though.

When it comes to the dragon raid shop, all the items if I remember right showed as if they cost 0 which gave me an error when I had 17 coins but if their suposse to cost 80 coins each then I can also understand why it wouldn't let me buy when I only had 17.

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the teleport system doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Just tried it out and none of the stamina potions or herbs seems to work still wether normal or super, the stimulant item does work as a revival item though.

When it comes to the dragon raid shop, all the items if I remember right showed as if they cost 0 which gave me an error when I had 17 coins but if their suposse to cost 80 coins each then I can also understand why it wouldn't let me buy when I only had 17.
Ugh, and yeah its weird the prices suddenly fucked up, but yeah they are min 50 coins + welp the the in battle ones don't work, huh I'll have to check that
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the teleport system doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Tp system is disabled in certain areas, I just tried it, the tp system worked for me fine, what did you do last or where are u

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Tp system is disabled in certain areas, I just tried it, the tp system worked for me fine, what did you do last or where are u
[/QUOTE]
I just started playing again, i had just finished with update 0.14 before i took a pretty long break now i'm trying to catch back up.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
You have to keep progressing the main quest/side quests, a lot of areas are locked behind the main quests or different side quests.
i´m at the Undercover main quest
Objectives:
1. talking to olivia will allow you to enter the slave trader building and take a look inside. The contiuantion of this quest will be next update(we old people get easily to confused :D )
2. Go to seporis and see if you can find the slavedealers building
thats why i ask if it´s possible to reach seporis
(i´m atm olivias girl quest in need of materials can´t talk about the slave traders)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I just started playing again, i had just finished with update 0.14 before i took a pretty long break now i'm trying to catch back up.
[/QUOTE]
hmh, normally the tp system works, bud. Pressing t doesn't do anything for u?
is seporis in the game yet?
can´t find it for the bartender quest
It's the desert village near the pyramid, my apologies, I must have forgotten to remove that future update thing in the past

Reactions: Psykoman1978

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

It's the desert village near the pyramid, my apologies, I must have forgotten to remove that future update thing in the past
[/QUOTE]
alright i look later thank you (atm Jalila pt.2 quest)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

alright i look later thank you (atm Jalila pt.2 quest)
[/QUOTE]
Alright, if there's anything else fee free to ask, here or on the discord. you'll get quicker replies from me there ^^

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i´m at the Undercover main quest
Objectives:
1. talking to olivia will allow you to enter the slave trader building and take a look inside. The contiuantion of this quest will be next update(we old people get easily to confused :D )
2. Go to seporis and see if you can find the slavedealers building
thats why i ask if it´s possible to reach seporis
(i´m atm olivias girl quest in need of materials can´t talk about the slave traders)
i :FacePalm: myself i confounded Ronda as Olivia :FacePalm:
But Olivia is the guard in the castle :WeSmart:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Lol even that happens to me, dw. Perhaps I should put some faces on the names somewhere L
up to you
Lazy people like me just needed to read the whole quest description not only the objectives if i did it right away i would see it where it was in the Location info :D

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes