As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Just quick another question : Is there a better sword as the Longsword for second hand MC and for Lola?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
wheres the temple monster in getting her out of her shell quest. i cant find it anywhere
What character is this about, I'm bad with quest names xd
up to you
Lazy people like me just needed to read the whole quest description not only the objectives if i did it right away i would see it where it was in the Location info :D
Yh I do try to be accurate with the location info, perhaps I should add text above the cities smh, and not in a way where you can buy them, there's some *raids* content where you can get better gear and I believe in a chest somewhere as well

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
What character is this about, I'm bad with quest names xd

Yh I do try to be accurate with the location info, perhaps I should add text above the cities smh, and not in a way where you can buy them, there's some *raids* content where you can get better gear and I believe in a chest somewhere as well
its the red hair slave girl. cant remember her name and shes not in mansion atm

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
sorry another question i did the dragon raid (celestia) but i can´t buy anything at the vendor with ferocious coins (it´s says currency used in the apocalyptic crypt) in tp list i´m at dragon raid so i´m not sure i am at the right place i mean the coins drop here

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
sorry another question i did the dragon raid (celestia) but i can´t buy anything at the vendor with ferocious coins (it´s says currency used in the apocalyptic crypt) in tp list i´m at dragon raid so i´m not sure i am at the right place i mean the coins drop here
Not sure why it says the crypt thing, but no you def use it over there, are prices showing correct for you?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Not sure why it says the crypt thing, but no you def use it over there, are prices showing correct for you?
it show´s everything 0 but G currency not ferocious
if i click on a sword or something then you hear a sound what i think it means not possible

Dec 24, 2018
It's rare to find a game who breaks the generic history of the asshole pervert MC who just do anything possible to get all girls. I like the way this MC respects and cares for each of the girls

Simply love it, the history and the RPG. Keep up the good work Dev

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It's rare to find a game who breaks the generic history of the asshole pervert MC who just do anything possible to get all girls. I like the way this MC respects and cares for each of the girls

Simply love it, the history and the RPG. Keep up the good work Dev
Aye thanks mate appreciate it! Aye a big old harem with lots of hotties :D I prefer love between the characters compared to lust :D
Hello sir Chaosborn I just wanted to say thank you for making a wholesome and harem game and I hope this game gets as much love as possible ^^
Thank you, I hope so too, I'm happy you're enjoying yourself! Harem <3
anyone know where the location temple of sav is?
Warmage answered it for me:D

Reactions: Blankrex

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Aye thanks mate appreciate it! Aye a big old harem with lots of hotties :D I prefer love between the characters compared to lust :D

yeah now i need to remember where i saved her :KEK:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

ah found it
i looked for those towers thats why i didn´t find it

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes