As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Eh, it's just one little content like this tbf, I'll just spoil the fact that it's a setup from Rika, in a story/talk that'll happen in the update where all of em come together at some point. It's her kink, she wanted to provoke it and was the revenge light? Yeah, cuz it's supposed to be a game for em, not sure what to tell except spoiling stuff about it xd

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
no changes, so... the game has no maledom? not even optional? or why hasn't it been added?
because if it has, then this woud feel a bit hypocritical. Chaosborn

Reactions: ItzSpc

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
no changes, so... the game has no maledom? not even optional? or why hasn't it been added?
Why would it be hypocritical? It's Damn roleplay? I never added those tags to the game, you seem to misunderstand that tags on the latest updates page are always the tags made by f95 and not by me. It's a harem game and it has all kinds of different stuff, but no it's mainly just normal, the mc is emotionless and get emotion throughout the story it's just how it is. There's no real female dom no'r male dom. They way mc is not what you would call real male dom.

• Angry

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Why would it be hypocritical? It's Damn roleplay? I never added those tags to the game, you seem to misunderstand that tags on the latest updates page are always the tags made by f95 and not by me.
well if the game has 1 femdom scene and that apparently justifies the femdom tag, and also contains x maledom scenes and doesn't have the maledom tag, then something isn't right here. to be fair though, i'm guilty of imagining that those tags are set by the devs. sorry about that.
i guess i coud report the issue, but i'd argue that it woud be more fitting and have more weight if you did that yourself. i mean, people may still get lured in by the (arguably unjustified) femdom tag, but it shoud be fewer. at least i include femdom and exclude maledom tags while searching for games here.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
well if the game has 1 femdom scene and that apparently justifies the femdom tag, and also contains x maledom scenes and doesn't have the maledom tag, then something isn't right here. to be fair though, i'm guilty of imagining that those tags are set by the devs. sorry about that.
i guess i coud report the issue, but i'd argue that it woud be more fitting and have more weight if you did that yourself. i mean, people may still get lured in by the (arguably unjustified) femdom tag, but it shoud be fewer. at least i include femdom and exclude maledom tags while searching for games here.
Nop, the tags you see on the thread are the actual tags I added, the tags you see on the top of a page/the ones who show on the latest updates, are added by the f95 staff. Mc is pretty emotionless because of how his life has been so does it give a male dom vibe? Not sure, if so it's very light to be fair... In any case I'll send it to a mate later, the thing is that if something is included in a game even though it's small they always add it so, I might be rejected too L
Ok, nothing happens, it still the same.

I leave my saved game to see what happens. View attachment 2386040
I'll fix it and send it back to you on discord easier(I've send it to you in discord)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think this game has maledom, at least I don't remember any scene that is. There may be more or less rough sex, but in no case have I seen anything that seemed maledom to me.

Nop, the tags you see on the thread are the actual tags I added, the tags you see on the top of a page/the ones who show on the latest updates, are added by the f95 staff. Mc is pretty emotionless because of how his life has been so does it give a male dom vibe? Not sure, if so it's very light to be fair... In any case I'll send it to a mate later, the thing is that if something is included in a game even though it's small they always add it so, I might be rejected too L
I personally don't like maledom, and I like this game, so if it has maledom it must be very light.

I'll fix it and send it back to you on discord easier(I've send it to you in discord)
Thanks!!, it works now. :) (y)

thesoftferret

Jan 16, 2020
I'm having an issue with the save the princess quest where if ive talked to the bandits then go to the big tree nothing happens im not pulled to another map just on the big tree

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm having an issue with the save the princess quest where if ive talked to the bandits then go to the big tree nothing happens im not pulled to another map just on the big tree
Oh damn wot, xd wait I might know, why it's probably because u forgot a step, did u go to the dungeon and interact with both the bodies? One gives u a location the other one gives u a riddle

thesoftferret

Jan 16, 2020
Oh damn wot, xd wait I might know, why it's probably because u forgot a step, did u go to the dungeon and interact with both the bodies? One gives u a location the other one gives u a riddle
Yes that was it both time i clicked on the one bandit the first time it said he was dead went back and he had the riddle on him

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes