As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
where is the entrance to the Dragon Raids? I found the portal, can't seem to start the raid somehow
you start either left side or right side then after you beat either side you go between L/R side and middle way then you do the same at the other side the same after you fight 4 dragons you go the middle way and chose a end boss (Light or Chaos Boss)
On hard mode you have to fight both for another Final boss

Reactions: Chaosborn

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
where is the entrance to the Dragon Raids? I found the portal, can't seem to start the raid somehow
starting point
Screenshot (10).png
First room go left or right (i go left to show)
Screenshot (11).png
ignore these first is the way to (my way) second Boss
Screenshot (15).png
now trough the door here
Screenshot (13).png
first boss
Screenshot (14).png
now that way
Screenshot (15).png
after the first 2 defeat you do the same at the other side after you beat 4 you can go the middle way BUT beware you can´t go to the first room or raid reset´s

Reactions: Chaosborn

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So I stopped playing at 0.15 and trying 0.18 to see if the quest tracker is fixed yet. It's still a broken mess.

Screenshot_1.jpg

So the entire quest details is all missing and still no idea what cave at what passage.. it gives no clue at all.

Screenshot_2.jpg

This one is another quest with nothing according to it. Why are these broken quests still in the quest tracker?

If the Girls Quests are broken right now just turn them off for now instead. I see only one quest that is doable and that is Payback. The Elvara's real feelings impossible as the location is cryptic cave at end of passage.. No damn idea where that passage it is talking about since it does not use any locations in it.

Dragon Trial quest is a mess it should be consecutive quests.. Like Dragon Trial 1, completed now do 2. At this time I fought so many and I have NO IDEA if I have completed most of them or not. It just says complete it with no indicator. So impossible to complete it also.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So I stopped playing at 0.15 and trying 0.18 to see if the quest tracker is fixed yet. It's still a broken mess.

View attachment 2460017

So the entire quest details is all missing and still no idea what cave at what passage.. it gives no clue at all.

View attachment 2460018

This one is another quest with nothing according to it. Why are these broken quests still in the quest tracker?

If the Girls Quests are broken right now just turn them off for now instead. I see only one quest that is doable and that is Payback. The Elvara's real feelings impossible as the location is cryptic cave at end of passage.. No damn idea where that passage it is talking about since it does not use any locations in it.

Dragon Trial quest is a mess it should be consecutive quests.. Like Dragon Trial 1, completed now do 2. At this time I fought so many and I have NO IDEA if I have completed most of them or not. It just says complete it with no indicator. So impossible to complete it also.
here is Elvara
Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (19).png

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hello, question, will there be lesbian content? (I personally hope there isn't but nothing against you if there is)
Uhm, not really... Perhaps some light content in threesomes, but even then it would be light, and still focused on the mc with the girls. If you mean will his harem do stuff with each other without him? In that case never.
Cheers for all of the help in the thread :D!

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Thank you for responding, but what exactly does "light" mean?
i looked at the gallery some (not all) threesome the only thing i saw was 1 of the girl´s is a virgin so the other girl rubs her clit then sat on her face but there was another where mom and daughter "gag" holding hands "gag" can you believe that

• Sad
Reactions: Lightninja1101

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you for responding, but what exactly does "light" mean?
Like Psykoman1978 said, there has just been 1 threesome scene with some lesb stuff (the dialogue remained focused on MC, so it did not bother me too much, and I hate lesb stuff in male MC games). Basically, it has been tamer compared to what you find in your typical Western harem game.

Reactions: Lightninja1101

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the temple of sav, you choose blindly one of three doors.
left, right, or middle.
left and right both seem to give you the same thing. a [machete] which is NOT a sword and thus useless since MC can't equip it
middle gives you an [iron claw] which... I have no idea who can even equip it.
also I am not able to see their stats without someone who can equip them.

it tooks so much grinding to unlock the doors. it is really disappointing result.
You have to get the riddle from the dead bandit next to the dead adventurer mate did you do that? answer is David.
ok. took me a while (and looking at this post) to figure out that the riddle is an item in the inventory you need to to interact with
the quest log should specify the riddle is in inventory. or better yet, the quest log should include the riddle too.

Last edited:

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
Stuck in two quest,
1, main story quest "A surprise attack" , when talk to principal after defeat enemy, stuck in complete second scene with Roza, but still know nothing about Roza.
2, Stuck In need of materials quest, it's said (Wait until you get a message fromthe Ozryn at the mansion)(Visit all kinds of places a couple timesto trigger this) (Examples:Dravonia town,your villageworld map ), visit those place so much time but still don't konw how to trigger

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Stuck in two quest,
1, main story quest "A surprise attack" , when talk to principal after defeat enemy, stuck in complete second scene with Roza, but still know nothing about Roza.
2, Stuck In need of materials quest, it's said (Wait until you get a message fromthe Ozryn at the mansion)(Visit all kinds of places a couple timesto trigger this) (Examples:Dravonia town,your villageworld map ), visit those place so much time but still don't konw how to trigger
Roza is the blue haired teacher, you need to complete her content to continue the main quest. Talk to her in the Academy. The second quest has a autotimer that goes up when visiting certain places Dravonia/ world map/mc's village, try doing that a bit if it still doesn't work hit me up In discord.
Nvm didn't see u already did that hit me up on discord, easier to help people

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes