As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
In the quest ' A test of strength ' where do I find the succubus and the harpy to defeat?
Thanks in advance.
Ok bruh...No answer to your question ! This means that you are not technically suited for this game...It seems that this Dev's other game is more suitable for you.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Chaosborn
Playing the V0.19 version and I found a glitch in the quest "Rogue Desert Soldiers"
if you accept the quest for the salamander tails before finishing Rogue Desert Soldiers it becomes impossible to complete it.
as all encounters now are Salamanders or Bastet.

::EDIT::
Ignore it seems like I just had incredible unlucky RNG :ROFLMAO: 4 hours of grind and first now did I get my first Rogue Desert Soldiers after accepting the Salamander Tail Quest. yesh I hope it will not take 10 hours or so then for me to complete it :LOL:
::EDIT2::
it seems that having the quest active reduce the amount of grind I needed to do or it is just a coincidence :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok bruh...No answer to your question ! This means that you are not technically suited for this game...It seems that this Dev's other game is more suitable for you.
I just didn't check my notifications been busy, my bad:D They are in the cave that you can find in the Village with the dragon family it's east of the gate at the end of the village you can find them in that cave.
Chaosborn
Playing the V0.19 version and I found a glitch in the quest "Rogue Desert Soldiers"
if you accept the quest for the salamander tails before finishing Rogue Desert Soldiers it becomes impossible to complete it.
as all encounters now are Salamanders or Bastet.

::EDIT::
Ignore it seems like I just had incredible unlucky RNG :ROFLMAO: 4 hours of grind and first now did I get my first Rogue Desert Soldiers after accepting the Salamander Tail Quest. yesh I hope it will not take 10 hours or so then for me to complete it :LOL:
::EDIT2::
it seems that having the quest active reduce the amount of grind I needed to do or it is just a coincidence :LUL:
Coincidence... the rng sometimes is very questionable idk why xD

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Coincidence... the rng sometimes is very questionable idk why xD
Yeah I should have burn an offering to Nuffles before starting the game :LOL:
my luck with RNG is bad enough that it took 3 hours to complete the quest but I do not mind I knew it could happen and at least I get money and experience for it :ROFLMAO:
Still not as bad as getting 5 Elf teams in a row in a random tournament when you are playing slow and heavy in Blood Bowl o_O

Also hey there to you too Lovely Cokane0 :love:

• Red Heart

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah I should have burn an offering to Nuffles before starting the game :LOL:
my luck with RNG is bad enough that it took 3 hours to complete the quest but I do not mind I knew it could happen and at least I get money and experience for it :ROFLMAO:
Still not as bad as getting 5 Elf teams in a row in a random tournament when you are playing slow and heavy in Blood Bowl o_O

Also hey there to you too Lovely Cokane0 :love:
This guy Cokane0 is my bitch that's why <3 rng is usually a bitch for everyone I think :D

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
This guy Cokane0 is my bitch that's why <3 rng is usually a bitch for everyone I think :D
Always ben so with me at least :LOL: and please treat Coke nicely then :love:

I think I found something weird o_O
When Gwen is using her "Taunt"skill it seems like it works reverse.
Enemies can attack all but your team is forced to only target the taunted enemy :rolleyes:
it should be the other way around that the enemy is forced to fight the tank that is taunting them :LOL:

• Sad

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
any other good rpgm like this? exept renryu
I do not really play much RPGmaker games anymore because of my arteritist but if you have not played it I would recommend Roundscape Adorevia :)
lots of content and you pick you gender and origin on start :)
Danny Boy Adventure was interesting too :)

others ..... ugh it really have ben a long while since i last played any.
Perhaps try the tag system and search for "RPGmaker" :)

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I do not really play much RPGmaker games anymore because of my arteritist but if you have not played it I would recommend Roundscape Adorevia :)

yh i know what u mean i havnt found many decent ones exept this and renryu and also NLt saga, thanks tho will check that game out

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Always ben so with me at least :LOL: and please treat Coke nicely then :love:

I think I found something weird o_O
When Gwen is using her "Taunt"skill it seems like it works reverse.
Enemies can attack all but your team is forced to only target the taunted enemy :rolleyes:
it should be the other way around that the enemy is forced to fight the tank that is taunting them :LOL:
Ofc Coke is one of my best buddies always :D

Might have to look into the taunt than lol
any other good rpgm like this? exept renryu
Danny Boy Adventure was interesting too :)

Perhaps try the tag system and search for "RPGmaker" :)
yh i know what u mean i havnt found many decent ones exept this and renryu and also NLt saga, thanks tho will check that game out
Yea wouldn't really know any decent rpgms besides those, the rpgmaker section is full of Japanese translated ones, and you might find some that you like for sure

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Ofc Coke is one of my best buddies always :D
Just remember Cokane0 is Mine on His/Hers Discord server :love:
When Coke and Lerd0 are not killing each other I mean for my attention :LOL:

hmm looking on steam the ones I enjoy there of RPGmaker games would be

Apostle , Apostle Rebellion , HAITENAI RPG and Island Saga :love:

And a few that have not been translated like Megrim's "Love Love my Body X"
I use ATLAS to play that one :KEK:

A non-H game I also enjoy from time to time would be "Siralim 2"
a game were you chose a class of wizard and then try to "catch" as many souls you can to fuse everyone ot better monsters.
Like chosing Nature Magic and fuse Skeleton sniper with a Gnome :ROFLMAO:

This one scratchs the old SMT itch for me but not as much as replay Shin Megami Tensei on SNES :ROFLMAO:

Kralzer

Oct 20, 2018
When i am trying to use someone else save , Where should i place it or with what to swap it ( Where is my saves location and what is the name supposted to be? )

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
When i am trying to use someone else save , Where should i place it or with what to swap it ( Where is my saves location and what is the name supposted to be? )
What I would do is "copy and Clip" all the files in the "www/save" folder and move it/them to a backupfolder.
Then you only have to move the test savefile in the www/save that way you only have the save file you want to try out :)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If you haven't gotten a save folder location yet, you just create a new game and save it(this creates the folder) After that you can overwrite that save with someone else's

motherfucker912

May 16, 2019
In the Saving the Princess of Dravonia quest, I'm stuck on the password part. The hint is Snap, Crackle, and *****, so the answer should be Pop right? I've tried a couple variations on capitalization like Pop and pop but it keeps saying wrong password.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes