As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I guess you may already upgrade chaosbringer to new form before get the quest,load file which only upgrade chaosbringer v2 and continue
i dont have a save from there, im at point where i can change between sword and scythe< does this mean i have to give up on thisgame cuz no way am i starting a new game

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
i dont have a save from there, im at point where i can change between sword and scythe< does this mean i have to give up on thisgame cuz no way am i starting a new game
sadly
You made a mistake I have already made, I choosed to start a new game, maybe you can reply to dev fix this bug in next version

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
sadly

You made a mistake I have already made, I choosed to start a new game, maybe you can reply to dev fix this bug in next version
Found a save from when I had chaos bringer v2, so along as I don't talk to chaosbringer until I got main quest 24 it should work, well I'm hoping anyway

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
If you haven't gotten a save folder location yet, you just create a new game and save it(this creates the folder) After that you can overwrite that save with someone else's
Unsure what I am doing wrong, but I cant seem to get the game to make the new location / folder.

I have tried the following steps to get the new save location, but the game keeps on using the old location.

1. Delete the folder "Chronicles of the Chaosborn" location : user/AppData/Roaming
2. Delete the entire game folder
3. Download the new v.20 from
4. Start the game
-- As soon as the game is done loading - even before I start my new game, the folder is created in the old location.
5. Start a New Game
-- As soon as Seraphina shows up the two files are created in the AppData/Roaming/Chronicles of the Chaosborn:
a. file0.rmmzsave
b. global.rmmzsave

Are there anyway to manual fix the target location?

Thank you for the game :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.20] [Chaosborn]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Macintosh:

- - -

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Unsure what I am doing wrong, but I cant seem to get the game to make the new location / folder.

I have tried the following steps to get the new save location, but the game keeps on using the old location.

1. Delete the folder "Chronicles of the Chaosborn" location : user/AppData/Roaming
2. Delete the entire game folder
3. Download the new v.20 from
4. Start the game
-- As soon as the game is done loading - even before I start my new game, the folder is created in the old location.
5. Start a New Game
-- As soon as Seraphina shows up the two files are created in the AppData/Roaming/Chronicles of the Chaosborn:
a. file0.rmmzsave
b. global.rmmzsave

Are there anyway to manual fix the target location?

Thank you for the game :)
No problem! uh, wait so what's the goal do you want your save location to stay in the normal games folder? Or is it just that your save files are working in the appdata?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Are "Seraphina" and "Last Word" only obtained by using the book? I'm asking because on one save I added both of them and of course I had them in the party, but they just appeared without any introduction or without any scene ... Should I just keep playing and possibly they will appear in the "story"

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are "Seraphina" and "Last Word" only obtained by using the book? I'm asking because on one save I added both of them and of course I had them in the party, but they just appeared without any introduction or without any scene ... Should I just keep playing and possibly they will appear in the "story"
They are patreon exclusives, while I wanted to give patreons something extra, I didn't want normal people to feel left out either, those characters have no influence to the story whatsoever. The girls will have some h scenes etc, but they are not part of the main story/crew.

Reactions: wwgwa

Lotore

Nov 25, 2019
i have scanned through so many comments that i am going cross-eyed only issue i have is whe

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
it chopped part of my question lol i was needing to where to find the artic wolf
Outside the ice temple(The place where you saved those students) it's on the outer side of the wall that's surrounding the temple

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes