As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

deadhobo666

Aug 1, 2020
where do i find the materials for the strengthen the ozryn quest
there are plants in the forests behind the quest givers house in ozryn you need to collect a certain amount of each type with there only being 3 types that you need to collect thats where you will get the ingredients

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
My picture, how can i solve it
Because you need to find the stairs to reach there. The place is reachable you're just looking in the wrong spot mate. Go to the left side and you'll see ^^

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Chaosborn now that this one updated, will you work AOTE update next? I honestly love the AOTE and I would want to try this game as well but I'm afraid that I wouldn't enjoy it simply because of RPGM. RPGM games usually let me down. I much prefer renpy games. I don't want to deal walking a lot, grinding and battling too much. Also does this game has repeatable sex scenes? I don't mean replay or gallery. Actually repeatable scenes in game while story continues

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Hello, is there ( good ) romance and do we have the choice of who we want or harem in unavoidable?
graphics looks cool so i want to give it a try

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Chaosborn now that this one updated, will you work AOTE update next? I honestly love the AOTE and I would want to try this game as well but I'm afraid that I wouldn't enjoy it simply because of RPGM. RPGM games usually let me down. I much prefer renpy games. I don't want to deal walking a lot, grinding and battling too much. Also does this game has repeatable sex scenes? I don't mean replay or gallery. Actually repeatable scenes in game while story continues
There is gallery, some girls have repeats, but non of the main girls. Do u mean that each character gets enough screentime with scenes?
save 100%
U'll prob have more luck by asking someone in my disc
Hello, is there ( good ) romance and do we have the choice of who we want or harem in unavoidable?
graphics looks cool so i want to give it a try
Nah, most are included into the story that are harem, not all of them really join the harem though. There's plenty where u just have some fun with.
Hey, what is the track that plays during title screen?
The actual name slipped my mind, but the author is Jeris Johnson

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There is gallery, some girls have repeats, but non of the main girls. Do u mean that each character gets enough screentime with scenes? Well, aote takes up more time so already promised one more chaos after this one. So, AOTE will get an update again after 0.22. ^^ A bit more patience I'm afraid :D

U'll prob have more luck by asking someone in my disc

Nah, most are included into the story that are harem, not all of them really join the harem though. There's plenty where u just have some fun with.

The actual name slipped my mind, but the author is Jeris Johnson

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Has Game map name and locations been added?

I stopped playing this quite a while ago as I hated trying to find locations in quest tracker when the map had no damn names of anything. I got tired of trying to find location for all the different quests. Seriously an RPG game with no map locations is stupid. Imagine trying to play MMO games with no city names or dungeons names.. We going to meet at the dungeon.. What dungeon? uhh, can't say as there is no name for any dungeons. It would be impossible to play with anyone. This is how I felt with quests in this game.

sdfl

Oct 22, 2023
Also, i can't find the passage in the zolia's quest, the whole hell don't have a passage, where is it

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There is gallery, some girls have repeats, but non of the main girls. Do u mean that each character gets enough screentime with scenes?
No I mean repeatable sex scenes. Like you are playing the game and in the game mc talks x love interest and say 'wanna have sex?' and she says 'okay' than they have sex. The next day mc goes into the same love interest and say ''wanna have sex?' and she says 'okay' than they have sex. Same scene in different days. You never played an sandbox adult game with repeatable sex scenes? Harem Hotel? Milf City? Myhtic Manor? Midnight Paradise? The headmaster? Filf? Treasure of Nadia? Peasant's quest? Dark Magic? Zombie's Retreat?...etc? I've put this games because they are the highest rated games with repeatable sex scenes with the love interests of the game

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
My apologies for late reply, but the 5 normals are just to unlock the hard version. Higher drop rate etc.
So, after I beat the hard version, do I need to return to the dragon village, or is there an exit in the trial room to another place?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes