As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

juancagd

Nov 21, 2020
Help, I've started a new game and when the dark elf is seen I can't continue, the elf is seen in 3d but I can't get past

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Chaosborn
I'd like to point out that the Mac version of 0.20 isn't playable for me (and likely not for any Mac users).
Following extraction I only get several folders and files rather than the normal app you'd expect with Mac versions (check attached file).
I have tried downloading both the compressed version by SonsOLiberty and 2 of the non-compressed ones on the OP but all come back with the same result.
I'm sorry to bother you with this but would you be able to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

Edit: I believe, after downloading a Windows version to compare, that all links are just for the Windows version of the game.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Chaosborn
I'd like to point out that the Mac version of 0.20 isn't playable for me (and likely not for any Mac users).
Following extraction I only get several folders and files rather than the normal app you'd expect with Mac versions (check attached file).
I have tried downloading both the compressed version by SonsOLiberty and 2 of the non-compressed ones on the OP but all come back with the same result.
I'm sorry to bother you with this but would you be able to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance! So, will I be able to fix it. I'll try to, but I can't promise a quick fix for this, unf...

Cheers!

Edit: I believe, after downloading a Windows version to compare, that all links are just for the Windows version of the game.
Eh wish I could, I have no real way to test it first of all due to the fact that I do not own a mac or anything, and it seems that the macs block the whole process due to the fact that the game isn't deployed on a mac device... So, for now I have no inmediate solution, not sure on what to do about it, it's rpgmaker matter that they haven't resolved in a long ass time it seems =='

Last edited:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Eh wish I could, I have no real way to test it first of all due to the fact that I do not own a mac or anything, and it seems that the macs block the whole process due to the fact that the game isn't deployed on a mac device... So, for now I have no inmediate solution, not sure on what to do about it, it's rpgmaker matter that they haven't resolved in a long ass time it seems =='
I understand.
No biggy, I still have the 0.18 version on my Mac and I can just enjoy it till that until a solution appears one day.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.
Good luck with the future of your game(s)!

Cheers!

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
I just can't seem to figure out the dragon trials. I battle and defeat all four core bosses, without even needing to restore my party, yet I can never understand how to even reach the end bosses. when I go up the center path to the top where the pink and purple doors are they are never open, nor is there a boss waiting. this quest need a better clue, a walkthrough, or have the question man tell us what to do beyond the mechanics, info on the bosses, and the coins

WHAT DO YOU DO TO FINISH THIS QUEST?!

edit:
...and after three hours the game finally crapped out, and on reboot the quest finally worked with the doors opening

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I just want to ask, do I have to do the "Hard Raid" 5 times like the normal one or only once?
My apologies for late reply, but the 5 normals are just to unlock the hard version. Higher drop rate etc.
I just can't seem to figure out the dragon trials. I battle and defeat all four core bosses, without even needing to restore my party, yet I can never understand how to even reach the end bosses. when I go up the center path to the top where the pink and purple doors are they are never open, nor is there a boss waiting. this quest need a better clue, a walkthrough, or have the question man tell us what to do beyond the mechanics, info on the bosses, and the coins

WHAT DO YOU DO TO FINISH THIS QUEST?!

edit:
...and after three hours the game finally crapped out, and on reboot the quest finally worked with the doors opening
No idea, but there is nothing wrong with it as much as I try to fuck it up everything shows as expected and never had anyone approach me about issues either:). U can choose an end boss after first 4 bosses that's it. Leaving resets progress.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
No idea, but there is nothing wrong with it as much as I try to fuck it up everything shows as expected and never had anyone approach me about issues either:). U can choose an end boss after first 4 bosses that's it. Leaving resets progress.
I honestly don't know the cause, but i spent 2.5 to 3 hours trying to get it to work, looking for hints here, and even on discord, and the game finally crashed a few minutes after I posted, then worked fine after rebooting and opened the doors

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I honestly don't know the cause, but i spent 2.5 to 3 hours trying to get it to work, looking for hints here, and even on discord, and the game finally crashed a few minutes after I posted, then worked fine after rebooting and opened the doors
Yeah, kinda weird... It's working fine now?

joedirk

Sep 9, 2022
how do i get to zynis village to get belly shroom, i finished main quest 15 and have not been able to trigger event in the mansion to unlock am i missing something

i am going back and forth

Jun 13, 2021
Does the new update gets android version cause I never gotten the joiplay to work for me? If not it ok I'll just until when do have time put one in.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
how do i get to zynis village to get belly shroom, i finished main quest 15 and have not been able to trigger event in the mansion to unlock am i missing something

i am going back and forth
Have you completed the Ozryn questline? You won't unlock Zynis unless you've progressed Ozryn questline to unlock the village
Does the new update gets android version cause I never gotten the joiplay to work for me? If not it ok I'll just until when do have time put one in.
Nah, I will have to check in with my friend tbh that was helping me out, we had an apk but had several issues of stuff that wasn't working properly so I know it beeds to be checked

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes