As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I find a bug here:(
Yeah, that's why there is a bugfix on the homepage mate just use the teleport, and if u want instructions

The door ofc won't open because you didn't activate the required levers. Also it's mz. Editing Jsons is bound to give trouble

Last edited:

LeDudePerson

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, that's why there is a bugfix on the homepage mate just use the teleport, and if u want instructions

The door ofc won't open because you didn't activate the required levers. Also it's mz. Editing Jsons is bound to give trouble
At least in my case, the fix doesn't help since I went to the fisherman's house before unlocking teleportation on a new save. Nothing I do seems to remove the guard from in front of the village.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
At least in my case, the fix doesn't help since I went to the fisherman's house before unlocking teleportation on a new save. Nothing I do seems to remove the guard from in front of the village.
So, you're stuck indoor?

deadhobo666

Aug 1, 2020
So, after I beat the hard version, do I need to return to the dragon village, or is there an exit in the trial room to another place?
you if you are doing the trial for the dragon village you only need to beat the raid on normal once then you can go back to the dragon village the hard mode raid is for gear and item and lvl farm

deadhobo666

Aug 1, 2020
My another question is about the ronda's quest, how can i visit enough places? and is that twin't trust's intro quest?
did you do all the other quests in oyrzn yet if not you will not get the letter you need the letter to get the last item for rondas quest then instead of teleporting to your village enter from the world map then you should receive the letter from julia

Reactions: sdfl

sdfl

Oct 22, 2023
did you do all the other quests in oyrzn yet if not you will not get the letter you need the letter to get the last item for rondas quest then instead of teleporting to your village enter from the world map then you should receive the letter from julia
i have completed the quest to make ronda as my party member, is that all the quests for ozryn?

sdfl

Oct 22, 2023
Basically, since I can't teleport out of the village I'm stuck behind the guard whatever I do, I'm guessing because I accessed the fisherman a lot earlier than intended combined with the bug.
[/引用]
i solve this by replacing map file and then use the past save, your now save will have the bug forever maybe

sdfl

Oct 22, 2023
I still can't get the twins trust quest, after i have completed ronda and bloom's story, maybe i should complete nadia's too? but i don't know how, it I can't the door, and there are no reminders

standards

May 11, 2021
So, you're stuck indoor?
I'm having the same issue. I went into the fishermans place after getting the ability to use the boat. Went into his house talked to him and realized it wasn't where I needed to go. I did the Mansion rescue quest and then came back to the Mc's Village. Did some stuff walked out and I'm here now.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Basically, since I can't teleport out of the village I'm stuck behind the guard whatever I do, I'm guessing because I accessed the fisherman a lot earlier than intended combined with the bug.
I'm having the same issue. I went into the fishermans place after getting the ability to use the boat. Went into his house talked to him and realized it wasn't where I needed to go. I did the Mansion rescue quest and then came back to the Mc's Village. Did some stuff walked out and I'm here now.
For the people who are stuck inside the village I'll have a more practical solution later, but this will spawn some kind of teleporting device in front of the village in the world map interact with it and it'll teleport u to the otherside of the guard, let me know if this works for you

Reactions: standards

standards

May 11, 2021
For the people who are stuck inside the village I'll have a more practical solution later, but this will spawn some kind of teleporting device in front of the village in the world map interact with it and it'll teleport u to the otherside of the guard, let me know if this works for you
I'll test it now. Then edit this post with an answer.

Edit
Yeah it worked. 1698371307282.png From here i'd imagine the map file you posted prior would get that guy to go away right? Or would the solution to this be different?

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'll test it now. Then edit this post with an answer.

Edit
Yeah it worked. View attachment 3036826 From here i'd imagine the map file you posted prior would get that guy to go away right? Or would the solution to this be different?
Yh no the prior thing I posted will get rid of that guy... By accident I removedn the variables of a previous quest... Now by going to that area again it will bring it back up and remove the guy xd. Just replace old file and go back to the house are of the fisherman that should fix it

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Farmer said to get the horse in the forest, but I already got it. Is three a fix for that?
How did you even do that? I just checked all of the code, non of the ropes spawn without the quest being completed and u need a rope to catch it

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Here are some bugs I found while playing.
For some reason, the sea creature collect quest will not complete for me.
Because I'm dumb xD... I just forgot adding the completion code lmao. Anyway, replace this and for older saves talk to the fish girl inside the seahabitat and it'll complete it.

Stratch it, I fixed everything you mentioned xd.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Because I'm dumb xD... I just forgot adding the completion code lmao. Anyway, replace this and for older saves talk to the fish girl inside the seahabitat and it'll complete it.

Stratch it, I fixed everything you mentioned xd.
Still not fully completing still
1698465621660.png
Now everything is green, but still active quest.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes