As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

orbz123321

Oct 25, 2017
I'm near the beginning of the game, trying to complete the Farmer Supplies quest. I've fought several Kobolds in the forest south of Dravonia but none of them drop any remains. Help??
I got them to drop in the dungeon with the quest for the mayors wife, drop rate seems a bit low tho

Dec 7, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, pretty nice game. The sex scenes are pretty underwhelming but the gameplay is fun and the story / characters are interesting enough. Game still has some serious balancing issues, like for example the MC and the Dragonkin Gwen, using their skills seems almost pointless since their regular basic attack deals like 2-3 times the damage of pretty much all of their "supposedly" strong skills. Like MC's double blade slash skill that uses up 25 tp deals half as much damage as his regular basic attack. Also money is "somewhat" hard to come by so why aren't the people living in my fucking town not paying any taxes? That's not how the world works, you wanna do business on my turf? Pay taxes or fuck off. I've got the blacksmith and the farmer girl, let us charge them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is there much content right now? Like how many hours would you say is there to play?
Pff hard to say since it's a rpgm, but a minimum of 20 if you rush it. I've had saves on my hands of people that had 60hours
Is there anyone who to played this game in joiplay
A few in my discord
Tried the game for the first time today, pretty nice game. The sex scenes are pretty underwhelming but the gameplay is fun and the story / characters are interesting enough. Game still has some serious balancing issues, like for example the MC and the Dragonkin Gwen, using their skills seems almost pointless since their regular basic attack deals like 2-3 times the damage of pretty much all of their "supposedly" strong skills. Like MC's double blade slash skill that uses up 25 tp deals half as much damage as his regular basic attack. Also money is "somewhat" hard to come by so why aren't the people living in my fucking town not paying any taxes? That's not how the world works, you wanna do business on my turf? Pay taxes or fuck off. I've got the blacksmith and the farmer girl, let us charge them.
They get better the further u get it was my first game so the first scenes were normal nothing fany I def got better overtime :D I'll def look into it feel free to pm me some of the stuff you'd change I appreciate the help! Also there is a passive income involved in your village. Every so many in game time you get passive income and every building that gets added gives additional income. Overtime it gives you a lot of money actually.

Dec 7, 2018
Every so many in game time you get passive income and every building that gets added gives additional income. Overtime it gives you a lot of money actually.
Ahhhhh, okay. Didn't even notice that, now I actually did. Went to sleep in my manson and saw the little popup in the upper left corner, that's exactly what I was talking about. Nice.

zeroreverb7

Apr 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure this is a bug (I tried recently in v0.21 and in v0.22), I tried to do Elvira's quest, I can complete it normally but the sunny effect on the screen that happens when you enter Hermit's Hill does not go away if you complete the quest or if you leave the locale, it stays forever on top of the screen. So if you enter the place, your screen will forever have that effect on top of it. There's no flag to remove the effect via completion of the quest/teleport or via exiting the map.

I attatched two files, this first one is normal, before I entered Hermit's Hill. 1700692861281.png

This second one is after I entered Hermit's Hill and went back to the village.
1700692919063.png

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so where exactly do i find the key for the damsel in distress quest? i'm pretty sure i've found the south dungeon, but none of the pots seem to have anything in them

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is a bug (I tried recently in v0.21 and in v0.22), I tried to do Elvira's quest, I can complete it normally but the sunny effect on the screen that happens when you enter Hermit's Hill does not go away if you complete the quest or if you leave the locale, it stays forever on top of the screen. So if you enter the place, your screen will forever have that effect on top of it. There's no flag to remove the effect via completion of the quest/teleport or via exiting the map.

I attatched two files, this first one is normal, before I entered Hermit's Hill. View attachment 3109848

View attachment 3109854
I have this same problem is there a fix for it?
Is there a way to change relationship names after meeting Jessica and Rika?

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to find my save files? I've looked for User/user/AppData/roaming but didn't find anything there and I'm not sure if it's because I have the game on an external hard drive

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

I attatched two files, this first one is normal, before I entered Hermit's Hill. View attachment 3109848

View attachment 3109854
so where exactly do i find the key for the damsel in distress quest? i'm pretty sure i've found the south dungeon, but none of the pots seem to have anything in them
I have this same problem is there a fix for it?
Is there a way to change relationship names after meeting Jessica and Rika?
If i'm not mistaken you can edit them somewhere in mc's bedroom. Regarding the sand overlay you two have. I'm about to upload 0.23 there's no fix for it right now, but I'll make a quick fox it! I will pm the fix to the both of you.
Can anyone tell me how to find my save files? I've looked for User/user/AppData/roaming but didn't find anything there and I'm not sure if it's because I have the game on an external hard drive
Shouldn't be an issue I've seen people with issues of not finding their saves, but that was because their lay out was really weird... Their saves were hidden somewhere in those files though.
Damn, the link is dead, can you upload it again please?
I'm sure they'll reupload it soon since I'm uploading the new update.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Has map locations ever added to this game it's the only reason I quit playing it I hated guessing where the hell something was as I hate having to have external maps. Internal game maps should have map location names marked.

Reactions: Chaosborn
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes