As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
It always says "Quick Guide/ available content" in the top right of the screen. Can someone tell me how do I get rid of it?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It always says "Quick Guide/ available content" in the top right of the screen. Can someone tell me how do I get rid of it?
That's the quest plugin's objective reader. If you go to the quest log and press a quest you can track it, this way you won't have to keep going to the quest menu to look for whats ur next step. I'm pretty sure there is an option to hide it though in the settings

Reactions: He-man96.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
-a bug in the game-

when first entering luthuan castle, if you go right and down the stair looking section, it sends you to nadia's room, and puts the character sprite outside the room (at the top of the screen) and you can't move, forcing the player to reload the last save

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
-a bug in the game-

when first entering luthuan castle, if you go right and down the stair looking section, it sends you to nadia's room, and puts the character sprite outside the room (at the top of the screen) and you can't move, forcing the player to reload the last save
I'll check it out m8 ty for telling me

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
just in case, here were the conditions: first entry during the unwanted guest quest, had never entered before (if possible).
Fixed it! I removed the stairs in general there was nothing there anyway. I have no idea how this has gone unnoticed for so long lmao, thanks for finding it!

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
I started the "Earning the twins trust" quest, but left setnei before talking to the person in the house. Now when I try to get back in setnei the guard still blocks the way, and the side entrance is gone.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I started the "Earning the twins trust" quest, but left setnei before talking to the person in the house. Now when I try to get back in setnei the guard still blocks the way, and the side entrance is gone.
If u need me directly ur better off sending me a pm or join the discord and i'll help u out
Sidenote for everyone. 0.22 Will be released to the public this weekend

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm near the beginning of the game, trying to complete the Farmer Supplies quest. I've fought several Kobolds in the forest south of Dravonia but none of them drop any remains. Help??

orbz123321

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at a complete loss, where is the girl that lost her cats for dravonia reputation 2?

EDIT: Nvm she was in the inn :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes