As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Dodobakar

Dec 2, 2019
Hello..i need help...
I dont know wht to do next on bloom quest...
Getting her out of the shell quest one..
Principal order to kill monster..but i might not read properly....so..wht monster i need to kill ? N where?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hello..i need help...
I dont know wht to do next on bloom quest...
Getting her out of the shell quest one..
Principal order to kill monster..but i might not read properly....so..wht monster i need to kill ? N where?
You'll get better results asking in my discord I do not always check :c A monster should be roaming around near the area where you saved those students before.

Dodobakar

Dec 2, 2019
Ok..i get it...its seems like i skip main quest..so that temple cant be enter..buy it done..
Thanks..
May i ask other thing?
Where i can find last 4?
Got no idea rn
20240114_151154.jpg 20240114_151154.jpg
And how to unlock forest,desert, etc habitat?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
I havetwo problems I need help with.
1. I unlocked the fishing skill but I have no idea how and where I can fish.
2. I reached the dragon raid but I don't know how to start a raud.
I hope someone can help me with these problems.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
any particular reason there is like absolutely no walkthrough pdf's anywhere up to date for those esp vague quests? >.>

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I had a weird bug happen when I left the MC village I got an error screen so I had to close out and when I reopened it I couldn't continue all the saves were gone any help?

Also how do you do any of this? :

I added custom save locations to the game. Players with existing saves will need to create a new save file(this will make it so the folder appears)
and replace those with your own save files afterward. In case of issues, I still provided a link with a download that makes it so you use the usual save location.
All you gotta do is replace the file that's inside the js folder.
Save location: User/user/AppData/roaming

This all went completely over my head. I am not tech savvy in the slightest can anyone give a step by step for this?

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok..i get it...its seems like i skip main quest..so that temple cant be enter..buy it done..
Thanks..
May i ask other thing?
Where i can find last 4?
Got no idea rn
View attachment 3261496 View attachment 3261496
And how to unlock forest,desert, etc habitat?
Sorry for late reply mate, I currently can't check which ones you are missing, all of the habitats can be bought from the signs in the east part of your village they should be in front of a shed
You can only fish on water so when you are on the boat, and you press the F key or you just the button that will appear on the gamescreen. Regarding the raid you just enter the door mate, it might not be obvious my bad, but those are stairs at the right and left side of the shops.
any particular reason there is like absolutely no walkthrough pdf's anywhere up to date for those esp vague quests? >.>
Person who was doing it is mia, no idea mate... regardless everything should be doable only issue that I would expect is finding some locations which I am working on at the moment that'll be released early feb
I had a weird bug happen when I left the MC village I got an error screen so I had to close out and when I reopened it I couldn't continue all the saves were gone any help?

Also how do you do any of this? :

I added custom save locations to the game. Players with existing saves will need to create a new save file(this will make it so the folder appears)
and replace those with your own save files afterward. In case of issues, I still provided a link with a download that makes it so you use the usual save location.
All you gotta do is replace the file that's inside the js folder.
Save location: User/user/AppData/roaming

This all went completely over my head. I am not tech savvy in the slightest can anyone give a step by step for this?
This is a little bit much for here on the forums please reach out to me on discord so I can properly help you fix it

deadhobo666

Aug 1, 2020
1.once the fishing quest is done use the world map boat and hit F on the keyboard or click the fish icon on the top right of the screen
2. when you get to the dragon raid there is a staircase on each side of the clerks

Aug 2, 2021
1.once the fishing quest is done use the world map boat and hit F on the keyboard or click the fish icon on the top right of the screen
2. when you get to the dragon raid there is a staircase on each side of the clerks
Thanks fot the first but for the second I already entered the room behind the desks but I couldn't do anything inside it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you buy the different environments? Plus the farmer girl won't take the horse even though I already caught it. One last thing what kind of armour does the MC use everything just doesn't apply for him?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How do you buy the different environments? Plus the farmer girl won't take the horse even though I already caught it. One last thing what kind of armour does the MC use everything just doesn't apply for him?
There's signs in front of a shed near the farming part of your village u buy them there, and I'll have to check the code for that which I currently can't I'm afraid

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have done everything possible and I still can't trigger the Ozryn questline. I have done every quest up to that point and I am now stuck because the main story can't continue because it I need to go to the dining room. How do you unlock this quest? Why such a weird trigger requirement for it?

MaxwELL35

Sep 10, 2023

Here is version 0.24 of Coc. It's not anything groundbreaking, but it's decent. AOTE is the main focus, and this update is primarily to keep some releases going without leaving months without anything. Enjoy!

Changelog 0.24

Bugfix on hermit's hill giving permanent sandstorm(old saves need to enter the cave at hermit's hill to fix their save).

World map naming has been added.

1 repeatable scene with Zolia.

1 repeatable scene with Gwen.

Dravonia Adventure guild revamped.

The bed in the MC's new castle is now usable for healing.

Windows:

Old save loc:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.23] [Chaosborn]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes