As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Kutegurl1

Apr 19, 2021
wheres the temple monster in getting her out of her shell quest. i cant find it anywhere
First unlocks the magic academy quest main story, which means joining the adventure where you first accepted quest at the guild board and then talk to the queen. Go back to magic academy and talk to the principle which unlock the temple on the east surrounded by mountain. Once in the temple is where you battle the temple monster that is roaming at the front entrance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you combine the matters (purchased in the dragon raid shops) and chaosbringer?

Last edited:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
The game feel´s different before 0.18 it doesn´t feelt forced but now with roza and then the headmaster it feel´s forced it made me lose my interesst in the (was pretty good) game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ah thanks found her and dislike her from that encounter
I don't like the first meeting with her. And possibly in large part for this reason I don't like the second meeting with her either: When an LI has had even a light femdom, I usually don't like any of the following scenes with her.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I don't like the first meeting with her. And possibly in large part for this reason I don't like the second meeting with her either: When an LI has had even a light femdom, I usually don't like any of the following scenes with her.
i can overlook a bit light femdom but that encounter feel´s like rape (even when it was a Fj) and in my eyes MC was to soft on her and surrender again to her demands to fuck her yeah not the best payback
idk why but most MC´s are like that
200.gif

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i can overlook a bit light femdom but that encounter feel´s like rape (even when it was a Fj) and in my eyes MC was to soft on her and surrender again to her demands to fuck her yeah not the best payback
idk why but most MC´s are like that
View attachment 2384164
I'm not saying it's light femdom, I'm saying that even if it was, I don't like it. Actually, if there was an option to avoid this LI, I would happily take it, but there isn't. After the first scene I completely lost interest in her and I don't find that I can really like any new scenes of her no matter how vanilla they are in the future. It's possibly something illogical, but that doesn't change that I feel that way.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hm, i just came in here because of the femdom tag. so it's just one girl and her footjob scene? and it's mandatory, making people here complain? idk man, i suggest you remove the tag and make the content optional. judging by the comments above your community doesn't really want it, and it woud help in finding real femdom games less tedious.

Reactions: Stroym and ItzSpc

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
hm, i just came in here because of the femdom tag. so it's just one girl and her footjob scene? and it's mandatory, making people here complain? idk man, i suggest you remove the tag and make the content optional. judging by the comments above your community doesn't really want it, and it woud help in finding real femdom games less tedious.
I do not like the scene, but as long as the scene remains (optional or not), game will have the femdom tag.

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The scene is femdom, so there is no need to remove the tag. It's true that it doesn't fit too much with the rest of the game, but that doesn't prevent it from existing and being femdom.

• Angry

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I do not like the scene, but as long as the scene remains (optional or not), game will have the femdom tag.
The scene is femdom, so there is no need to remove the tag. It's true that it doesn't fit too much with the rest of the game, but that doesn't prevent it from existing and being femdom.
there are tons of games on here that have maledom content (optional or not) that lack the maledom tag. just saying.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes