As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, quite painful for my computer to handle v0.17, but it was smooth for v0.16. :(

View attachment 2308312
It took a great deal of RAM to work.
Huh, I wonder what causes it, I didn't really add anything major to 0.17 to be fair, nothing special at least... Well, if it is starting to cause issues, it might be in my best interest to split from a certain point to a part 2, new slate low size etc

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So trying out the game and wondering why none of the revival potions seems to work? At least for me stamina potions don't revive wether inside or outside of battle instead they heal 1000 hp and stamina herb also doesn't revive outside of battle but only heals 500 hp. Using Rika's raise and sleeping in beds works but before I met Rika it was a bit of a pain having no way to revive even though the items say they should.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So trying out the game and wondering why none of the revival potions seems to work? At least for me stamina potions don't revive wether inside or outside of battle instead they heal 1000 hp and stamina herb also doesn't revive outside of battle but only heals 500 hp. Using Rika's raise and sleeping in beds works but before I met Rika it was a bit of a pain having no way to revive even though the items say they should.
They do not work? They should, but I'll test this, and look into it mate

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
They do not work? They should, but I'll test this, and look into it mate
Basically what happens in combat is that when I target the character to be revived the unit using the item uses it but it only heals the characters using the item instead of reviving the targeted character while outside of battle both of the items give an error sound when I try to revive someone and only allows me to use them on wounded characters to heal them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Basically what happens in combat is that when I target the character to be revived the unit using the item uses it but it only heals the characters using the item instead of reviving the targeted character while outside of battle both of the items give an error sound when I try to revive someone and only allows me to use them on wounded characters to heal them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try this, I think I know what you mean, if this doesn't fix it I'll have to more in-depth look at it tomorrow, unfortunately, it's about mid night, and I'm a little too tired to really look into it, but thanks for letting me know!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
try this, I think I know what you mean, if this doesn't fix it I'll have to more in-depth look at it tomorrow, unfortunately, it's about mid night, and I'm a little too tired to really look into it, but thanks for letting me know!
Tried it out and sadly it made no difference still can't use the items to revive in battle or outside of battle. G'night tho!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Tried it out and sadly it made no difference still can't use the items to revive in battle or outside of battle. G'night tho!
Damn, I see... Well, I will look into this tomorrow, cheers to you too!
Where is this mission located?

View attachment 2309506

I have these teleporters:

View attachment 2309509
Have you gone to hell before?, If not you'll have to go there and activate the crystal for the first time. Magic academy and you go south, somewhere in the mountains should be a temple

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Have you gone to hell before?, If not you'll have to go there and activate the crystal for the first time. Magic academy and you go south, somewhere in the mountains should be a temple
Thanks, I find it. (y) :)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Damn, I see... Well, I will look into this tomorrow, cheers to you too!

Also I just managed to get to the dragon trials and got through it but, not sure if it's intended or not, all the items in the trial shop is set to cost 0 ferocious coins which I guess in turn makes it impossible to buy anything from the shop since it just gives me error sounds when I press on anything in it even though I got 17 coins from running through the trial.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
encountered a bug. when the nun takes me to grave and i come back to mansion i cant move, open menu or anything. tried the previous map fix i saw and it didnt work

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
encountered a bug. when the nun takes me to grave and i come back to mansion i cant move, open menu or anything. tried the previous map fix i saw and it didnt work
weird can you send me the save, just right before the nun thing happens, so I can test it

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks, I find it. (y) :)
No problem!
Also I just managed to get to the dragon trials and got through it but, not sure if it's intended or not, all the items in the trial shop is set to cost 0 ferocious coins which I guess in turn makes it impossible to buy anything from the shop since it just gives me error sounds when I press on anything in it even though I got 17 coins from running through the trial.
Uhm, not sure why that shows as 17 coins, it has custom prices everything is at least 80 though, I also pmed u a fix for the revive, see if it works

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes