Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Here is the options button, should be also on Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't have the buttons previewed in the Spoiler visible, please send a screenshot
Oh it's okay now, just realized I needed to finish the first requests for the "tutorial" to officially end. Game crashes on my phone before that (it was a pain retrying everytime)

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Oh it's okay now, just realized I needed to finish the first requests for the "tutorial" to officially end. Game crashes on my phone before that (it was a pain retrying everytime)
Interesting, I'll try to optimize that part even more

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
This app isn't compatible with your device anymore.
Device: Pixel 7
As far as I know there should be a "Show More Info" / "Show Details" text or button somewhere, which once tapped you will reveal in the prompt the "Install anyway" button.

If this doesn't help, please stay tuned for the next patch (coming very soon) as I've tweaked a few android compatibility settings

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Nice game concept, but since it's a new game I have to ask. How long is the gameplay as of the latest update?
I'd rather wait than getting this only to for it to be only one hour long or so

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Nice game concept, but since it's a new game I have to ask. How long is the gameplay as of the latest update?
I'd rather wait than getting this only to for it to be only one hour long or so
There's over one hour of playable content available so far, but if you're looking to check it when there's more two hours to play, then you should keep an eye on our as we're releasing frequent updates with new contents to play

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
btw will there be preg content or ending only?
gotta ask theobligatory...
There's already a Special Request (lewd scene) with a pregnant girl being fucked while the time is stopped in game, and we're planning to add more in the future

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChronoEcstasy-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
There's already a Special Request (lewd scene) with a pregnant girl being fucked while the time is stopped in game, and we're planning to add more in the future
Maybe I'm just not lucky whatsoever in this program, but that special request did not show up at all in over two months of game-time.

As a 'bonus', most of what was going on seems to be....confusing? I'm not sure I followed all of what was going on.

The sheer amount of grinding needed is also a bit of a downvote from me. Especially since that it seems all of the grinding needed is focused towards making your assistants better at....grinding more! Grind to get the tokens, then spend the tokens to get memory fragments, which don't seem to have a purpose beyond upgrading the assistant.

Once you've upgraded the assistant however, you then put them to work on research, which itself is another grind, but in the vein of an idle-game, where passive and active clicks build up points which you spend to get faster clicks. Having the in-game 'click here to spend real money to upgrade your game version!' is just icing on this rather messy cake.

I'm not sure what you had in mind here developer, but this seems to be some sort of mashup of multiple game types/aspects, and it doesn't do so very well.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes