sword diablo

Jan 21, 2023
Uh, question, but something me and other people on this thread have asked, how do we run the game? I downloaded it just fine, I used WinRAR to run it, I have a locale emulator, and despite all of that, nothing has worked? I keep getting a blue screen, and a repeat of the error. So, does anyone have an explanation to try a detailed explanation to running it? Or at least respond to my question on how to run it?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Uh, question, but something me and other people on this thread have asked, how do we run the game? I downloaded it just fine, I used WinRAR to run it, I have a locale emulator, and despite all of that, nothing has worked? I keep getting a blue screen, and a repeat of the error. So, does anyone have an explanation to try a detailed explanation to running it? Or at least respond to my question on how to run it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One last thing. MAKE SURE the game's path DOESN'T contain ANY WEIRD CHARACTERS, like your mother-language specific ß á é ä blabla or SOMESUCH (say, in your own user dir maybe??), because then even starting with Locale Emulator in Japanese, or in actual Japanese locale, for that matter, will throw you an error. So something nice and easy, like: d:\games\xxx\chronos or something.

But. You. Will. Need. JP locale. To get it to start. So locale emulator the shit out of that .exe! If you can't, it's your fault and shame.

deviant37

Aug 1, 2019
I'm getting into the game fine, my locale is Japanese so it's not giving me a blue screen on start up, but the game crashes any time text is supposed to display in game, is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Turns out NTLEAS was just shit, Locale Emulator does not have this issue.

Last edited:

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
the japanese version linK? ("f95zone link") and is there a sequel or chapters?

Last edited:

Backzan

May 30, 2023
Alternatively if you're using WinRAR that allows different encoding..
go to; Options -> Name Encoding -> 932 (ANSI/EOM - Japanese Shift-JIS)

Then it will be decoded to English locale. Thus no need for Japanses locale.
Oh and for running the game ->
u are a man of god my man

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
i'm getting random spaces in the dialogue box when using locale emulator. any idea what's going wrong?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote