Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 29, 2022
It's a pirate forum. That doesn't make sense
It just statistics. Same stuff happened for his last 2 clips. When they were public, it appeared on main page. The video was leaked and provided in comments way before that. No need to trust me just watch

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It just statistics. Same stuff happened for his last 2 clips. When they were public, it appeared on main page. The video was leaked and provided in comments way before that. No need to trust me just watch
CHRS has only made one trailer public in 10 months, and says he intends for 2 month waits. The last two videos HAVEN’T been public, they were ONLY leaked and he had them pulled because he wanted to make people wait.

Jan 29, 2022
CHRS has only made one trailer public in 10 months, and says he intends for 2 month waits. The last two videos HAVEN’T been public, they were ONLY leaked and he had them pulled because he wanted to make people wait.
Iam one of his supporter and i know the last two are public.

Feb 17, 2021
The only mind boggling thing between the above interactions basically boils down to one user saying:
"I have the link, but I won't share it, and if anyone shares it I will flag the post to take it down"
A bit pointless and haughty and also hypocritical since that user is on a notorious pirate forum and probably downloads other artists work for free, but really speaks out for CHRS.

EDIT: If you think any of the words on my post are considered complex(ie using "Big words") and get agitated about it, then you're probably incredibly insecure lol

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2021
His words on r34 are below but
if you wanna see the vids anytime soon let our hero know cause 1-2 months is long enough to forget about the video entirely

“Hi guys, I recently got back to making videos again consistently, this is a trailer for my newest video that will be available on my sites in a couple of hours. The full video is about 22-23 minutes long, as always I try to put a lot of effort into my vids to make them somewhat unique.

If you'd like to see the full version, or my other vids or you just want to support me you can do that on:
subscribestar.adult/chrstian
or
chrstian.fanbox.cc

Also going forward my content will be a little more accessible, I'll start uploading full length videos here, I just provide 1-2 month early access on my pages! Hope you enjoyed the video.”

kaamist

May 22, 2023
It seems no one interested to share PAWS of TRUST 2 even after 15 Days of Release, Pity that...

scad935

Jun 26, 2023
Subscribestar o Fanbox ?
I want to subscribe to one of the channels of CHRS. Are there any differences?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Are you sure paws of trust pt2 is out??? If so, someone really needs to share it...
paws of trust 2 doesn’t exist yet. This is a separate video but also with a dog, that we have been waiting for a hero to provide

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes