• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Valerianxx

Aug 2, 2023
Thanks unusedthrowaway

Whilst I get the new direction he's going in, I was really bummed out at the fact that she had a rather conservative piece of clothing on her for most of the video. Even if she had something on her, she was too covered up and that ruined it for me.

Lovetospooge2

Mar 19, 2023
ok I think I know what's wrong with the recent CHRS Videos. The sex scenes are boring and slow paced. CHRS has a good story setup but after that you can just tell from the sex scenes they're really generic and slow paced compared to his previous videos.

All the sex scenes lack intensity and just looks and feels too slow. These are animals and beast ravaging a woman, not a dude making sweet slow love. I think CHRS has pretty much lost his touch now after this most recent video.

Reactions: unusedthrowaway
Jan 29, 2022
iam seeing a lot of motherfukers acting high and mighty and doing some moral high ground works on discord because the new clip got leaked. Lot of circle jerk insulting F9zone is going on there.

Fun fact, only 2 or 3 members actually pay for his product. Rest of these Jesus posters is regular time f9zone users. lol

Sep 11, 2023
iam seeing a lot of motherfukers acting high and mighty and doing some moral high ground works on discord because the new clip got leaked. Lot of circle jerk insulting F9zone is going on there.

Fun fact, only 2 or 3 members actually pay for his product. Rest of these Jesus posters is regular time f9zone users. lol
dude, youre on here complaining about other people complaining that you guys are complaining? the fuck?

• Angry
Reactions: sawcleaver1999
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes