VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Merci pour vos commentaires. Je fais de mon mieux.
Il vaut mieux attendre les versions publiques si vous n'êtes pas Patreon.
Les versions corrigées ou trafiquées ne sont pas idéales et sont souvent corrompues.
À propos de Dolly ... j'y penserai;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Merci pour vos commentaires. Je fais de mon mieux.
Il vaut mieux attendre les versions publiques si vous n'êtes pas Patreon.
Les versions corrigées ou trafiquées ne sont pas idéales et sont souvent corrompues.
À propos de Dolly ... j'y penserai;)
My best translation:
"Thanks for your comments. I am doing my best.
It would be best if you wait for the public versions if you're not a Patreon.
The patched and pirated versions are not ideal and are often corrupted.
According to Dolly... I would think ;) "

Haven't played these games in a while so I'm not sure what the last line is in reference to... But I can say any patches that you'll typically find on F95zone work just fine unlike what you might find on other sites... In fact other sites steal patches from here. I can personally say the incest patch for this game works just fine. I'm guessing Chaixas is just posting the same message on all pirate sites which is probably for the best as other sites often repackage games with malware, unlike f95.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Absolutely awesome game. Kicking myself in the butt for not playing it earlier.... Only downbeat for me was with Joana (the Doctors secretary) and her refusing sex for having a dick that's too big... That shit hit me right in the feels. A girl I love very much, and had dated in college broke up with me for this, and it still hurts.....Big dicks aren't all they're cracked up to be!!!

I think this is a healthy conversation and event that happens in the game, because too often adult games glorify huge dicks, but the women NEVER refuse them....Reality is much different, most women want less than 7", but more than 5"...So when you have a 9, or worse, it's near impossible to find someone you can REALLY click with that won't be intimidated or destroyed by your cock...

Often you just get size queens, and nymphos that will likely cheat on you with a guy that has something bigger (if they find another). And don't even get me started on all the other downsides...Peeing after sex, getting horny in public and worrying about getting charged/arrested for indecent exposure ( I wear loose shorts often, shit gets obvious when it's even slightly hard)... Honestly, the downsides match the upsides maybe even outweigh them a bit....Yeah, it feels really good and I can plow a woman to the moon, big whooop...To bad most women don't want to feel almost like they just gave birth after sex....

Reactions: Tiredhero and Adino

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is the Ipatch not working or are Helena and Annabelle story-wise meant to be the MC's step-siblings?

I'm playing the normal full mega download of the game.

I've tried both the Ipatches on the OP page and the Ipatch givin by fanboi back on page 24 but none of them changed the relations for either Helena or Annabelle to the MC.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chubby Holidays [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 127mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes