Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Dev calls the initial release "Demo 1" and

1644128145554.png

So, we put both in the OP. FYI.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any similar Moral dilemma games(stories) like this that can be reccomended?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This is purported to be the complete version, 1.3. -

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
This is purported to be the complete version, 1.3. - MEGA
Never checked this thread for accuracy , I just assumed the pirates had gotten to the latest version already. Damn, it has been months since this thread was updated. :oops:
I'll update the original thread for the latest content. This link is probably fine, but there are a few things I changed / fixed since that release.

Also, for those watching that thread - essentially I have chosen to focus on some other projects so I have discontinued Church of Sin. The next release (the second) will be the last most likely. I really need to focus on a steady and healthy development environment so abandoning it can't be helped at this time.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
As for *when* it's probably going to be a while. I've been feverishly working to clear my schedule for the past 2 months.

:rolleyes:

the_visit (1).png
ch_2.png

I *have* been working on it with whatever spare time I do have, though.

Reactions: mrttao and xizaaR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I hit an uncaught exception right off the bat.

At the 2nd choice of the prologue when the nun comes to your bedroom at night.
if you select that it does not bother you, you get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tested it with both options for the 1st choice (lie or truth) and found that the first choice does not matter at all.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Also, when you bad end, it says "you died" and then shuts down the game. it should drop you to main menu instead of shutting down the game

===

there is a sequence break where you can use love-love nectar before you actually unlock it.
also the button for it says gift instead of nectar.

Last edited:

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports, so far I've caught all the ones mentioned and they have already been patched for some time (in the latest version, at least).

I need to disable a few things before releasing the updated files, which is why I haven't gotten around to doing so.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At this time there is NOTHING PLAYABLE at all. No quest tracker, training does not increase anything. The game does not even tell you this you waste your time and get nowhere.. it should have an end of information.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
guys Lareena have a bug i can t more upgrade ralationship with "level 3" (2/7)
Already been fixed in the latest version, thanks for pointing that out though.

Also FYI, there's about 4-5 hours of gameplay in the latest patreon / itch.io version - regardless of what anyone says. :cool: As I mentioned, I'll be updating the project's links here when I find the time to remove some of the testing elements from new content.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Already been fixed in the latest version, thanks for pointing that out though.

Also FYI, there's about 4-5 hours of gameplay in the latest patreon / itch.io version - regardless of what anyone says. :cool: As I mentioned, I'll be updating the project's links here when I find the time to remove some of the testing elements from new content.
Your Patreon is SHIT! Everything is locked so not even what version you are working on or has been released is able to be read! Put your damn updates in a non-locked thread so the updates can at least be read.

Patreon developers need to quit LOCKING every single thread. Second I do not see how there is 4-5 hours playable content in it.. Can't level up any stat you can train all damn day but there is no progress at all... that is why I said it's unplayable you can keep training but get NOWHERE! Reason why I deleted it at this time as unlike your other games this release is total crap as a demo even.

Last edited:

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
So.. there's no content in this? Right? You get to the "open world" part and there is nothing? Or am I mistaken?