• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Churn Vector [Patch 889d3f56] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
we need some mods for fem preds doing some UB, AV, OV on the player. Then i am buying this game to supporrrrrt the hell outta dis.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
we need some mods for fem preds doing some UB, AV, OV on the player. Then i am buying this game to supporrrrrt the hell outta dis.
There is one mod with UB where your player looks like that security dog character.

Edit: wait, nvm, you want it the other way round, ignore me.

DeltaGear

May 22, 2023
A game like this but instead of full furry it were a futa with horsecock, and instead of vore, you had to rape everyone in the map and cumflate them until they can't move.
Now THAT would be awesome, even if the graphics kept being kinda simple (it's a cool style, plus the physics of the huge horsecock, arousal, and the breedinig mounts are the real stars in this game to me so far). Too bad it's full furry AND vore.

Not kink shaming, I have my own fucked up fantasies and things that turn me on, but wish I could understand what is the arousing appeal of inserting other beings through your urethra.
TLDR: Think of it like a reverse orgasm, which then becomes a massive one as, if you are into churning/Cum Vore you get to orgasm your target out.

This one is more tame because it operates under soft vore logic and reformation where there is no death as well.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Is the new build broken for anyone else(nvm my save data was just wonk so I had to purge it)

Last edited:

dextermorgan1

Apr 16, 2018
Do I need something special on my PC to get it to work? I've tried several versions and all of them won't load. I can launch it, but it just seems to load indefinitely =_=

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ChurnVector-Patch12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes