RPGM Completed Ciel and the Den of Lewd Corruption [Final] [Bathworks]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
thanks for the documented issues (mostly hooks translated were broken), working on a patch. Also "his" pronouns will be fixed
Will be good practice for the rest of the devs series to correct this work.
Learn some actual Japang if you wanna do TL.
Machine TL will always be shit simply because even if it delivers something more or less readable this does not mean that it can deliver the original meaning of the word correctly. Something MTL lovers don't seem to get. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Machine TL will always be shit simply because even if it delivers something more or less readable this does not mean that it can deliver the original meaning of the word correctly. Something MTL lovers don't seem to get. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
So your saying just quit MTL and leave 95% of dlsite untranslated? Its really not that bad as long as its quite understandable and well.. if you dont know jap then its obviously more playable. I used to do this as a personal hobby and now sharing these is apparently pissing people off in my DM's xD

Spending quite a considerable amount of time fixing up code that breaks the game in the translation and mis correction of words is the worst part of the MTL process and I aim to get that right, but its hard to process these requests if I don't have people upload problems and instead just complain.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So your saying just quit MTL and leave 95% of dlsite untranslated?
I'm sayin' learn Jp if you wanna do REAL translations.
And while at it, pretty sure you can earn good money doing it, too!
Start a patreon once you're a good translator and then let patrons vote on a game for you to TL.
There's a business plan for you already, feel free to thank me~ :sneaky::coffee:

and leave 95% of dlsite untranslated?
Not like it's your job lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I don't like mtl that's why I started translating myself instead of playing poorly translated games. However, that does not mean that mtl isn't good you need to face reality there's no way every game will get a decent translation H games are low budget to begin with and good translations can be expensive. Also if you hate mtl so much just learn japanese yourself stop complaining like an entitled bitch.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Have a patch uploading, this should fix a shit ton of stuff including manual fixes to specific phrases and lines.

Reactions: f9account

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Every little helps translate the more popular upper percentage of games to a readable standard
Don't listen to the trolls the trans is okay but definitely some broken parts better than the average mtl besides that.
Also you might want to try translating the menu and item generation stuff in the engine then using T++ to translate the rest at least I've seen good results from combining the two. If you need any help let me know.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -
patch notes 2022-05-15: full save added, fixing script issues, phrase/text corrections, font condenser, cheat plugin (activate with "1")

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
thanks for the documented issues (mostly hooks translated were broken), working on a patch. Also "his" pronouns will be fixed
Will be good practice for the rest of the devs series to correct this work.
As far as Japanese Machine Translators go DeepL is arguably best one overall out there right now (Although Sugoi does outdo it in some instances) , however it has quirks.

It will always confuse genders of people (Believe that's fundamental issue with how Japanese language is)

It will sometimes just not translate but print a goofy message that basically says I don't know "I'm not sure but that's a good idea"

It may choke on sentences that stretch, stutter or make several repeating exclamations (like oioioi)

It just doesn't know what to do with onomatopoeias.

RPGMaker specific: DeepL just doesn't like sentence being split and continuing on a new line. Such splitting may either produce something very awkward or make DeepL produce 2 sentences that repeat each other. To fix that, sentences formatting should be deleted (so that it become a singular line without any linebreaks) and then reinserted back into DeepL to produce a new output.

TLDR:Even DeepL needs to be babysat and closely monitored to minimize errors.

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
DOWNLOAD
patch notes 2022-05-15: _ABL fix, slight phrases fix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Man, how I hate when it sometimes does its "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[textbox border here]
routine.
While the original JP sentence for that (^) being a normal looking, structured, 3-sentences-long dialogue part. lol

Reactions: Spermasahne

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Man, how I hate when it sometimes does its "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[textbox border here]
routine.
While the original JP sentence for that (^) being a normal looking, structured, 3-sentences-long dialogue part. lol
that is a hard one to batch word wrap :unsure: manually fixing those would take a decade xD

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
DOWNLOAD
patch notes 2022-05-15: more slight fixes, sorry for all the uploads xV

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
You can dress it up any way, but a mtl is still a mtl.
Why are they doing this? Are they trying to trick anti mtl people into playing mtl or something? Seems like every few days they invent a new way for saying mtl.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Windows: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
patch notes 2022-05-15: more slight fixes, sorry for all the uploads xV
Sorry to be a bit of an ass about your workflow, but do 1 thorough reread no matter how long it might take and then post a major patch.

These every 3 minute updates suggest it wasn't too particularly tested and it really needs more time in the oven.

Reactions: Spermasahne

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I don't like mtl that's why I started translating myself instead of playing poorly translated games. However, that does not mean that mtl isn't good you need to face reality there's no way every game will get a decent translation H games are low budget to begin with and good translations can be expensive. Also if you hate mtl so much just learn japanese yourself stop complaining like an entitled bitch.
Not having any translation is better than having a bad translation or mtl. Always was, always will be. People who don't care about translation quality, and just want to fap can hook it to a text hooker rather than spreading this. If you join the DLsite discord you will see actual DLsite staff say that they refuse to translate games that have a mtl, even if the game is good.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Not having any translation is better than having a bad translation or mtl. Always was, always will be. People who don't care about translation quality, and just want to fap can hook it to a text hooker rather than spreading this. If you join the DLsite discord you will see actual DLsite staff say that they refuse to translate games that have a mtl, even if the game is good.
Then that's their hangup which they themselves should address.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
At this point on life, on this forum when it comes to the games, are we seriously surprised it MTL? At least you get something somewhat readable til a translator fixes it.

All I am saying is be at least grateful of the MTL so us perv--- FOR US researchers! Yes yes researchers to conduct through data analysis of the game. *coughs*

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
With that new font it even looks more horrible now :(

holy-shit.jpg

Also the battle text is kinda... well :/ BUT KEEP WORKING AND GETTING BETTER DUDE. It takes time and nerves!

Reactions: BigSituation
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes