4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Real dumb of you to admit you ignored the small girl who clearly needed protecting. Considering all that and you getting fucking smoked means L bozo.
You look like a decent guy but you're too emotional, no need to offend me or any person you talk to. It's natural you want to say something to a guy who acts like a scoundrel and I stood up to him because I wanted to protect the little girl, so don't say anything about my moral stance. I expected to get beaten and thus redirect his anger from the little girl to me but not to get killed. You just make the decision based on the knowledge you have when you already learnt the consequences but it's not like it is supposed to work. You shall act naturally being yourself and the developer should ensure that thus you enter a different path in the game but not a game over (and not a violence scene on a child).
And I admit I may have skipped a bit of text because at first I need to see if the game has interesting choices and what it is about before I start reading it thoroughly. And it seems like my decisions have impact but not the one I intended (for example on second attempt I ended up with romance path while I wanted sister path). The game is not all bad though, it have great renders and some potential, I understand it is just a start so I will give it a second chance in the future, hopefully there will be more girls of interest and the first chapter will be reworked.

Last edited:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
another game where the biggest problem is the mc acting like a pussy.
i want some important choices, not as some pussy.
the game has a lot of potential. if those problems got fixed and it stayed that way moving forward, then this game could show it's potential.

Reactions: eslamtito229

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Damn, been a while since a game like this has really impacted me, and really made me care about what was going on. I wanna thank the creator more making it easy to figure out how to get a good ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question. Is there more than one good ending? I got the ending named "(spoilers) sized. If there's more than one good ending, can you tell me how to unlock it?

Also, there's apparantly a True Route? Do I have to see all of the endings to unlock it, including the bad one? Because I don't wanna see Carrie get beaten.

Also, would love a recommendation for another short game, doesn't have to be like it, I just want it to be really impactful and serious.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wow, quite impressive for a first chapter/release there MrHoneyCraft!

I like(d) it a lot.

Great ending there with the one called "Family Sized". So see you in your next AVN. :ROFLMAO:
Haha seriously though, you kinda shot yourself in the foot there. What else do you need but that ending?!? ;)

Anyhoo, MrHoneyCraft I wish you all the best for your project and a thick skin to deal with all the,
let's call 'em "negative aspects" of this board. ;)

MrHoneyCraft

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Thanks, All for the feedback.

TheimmortalP
Kitchentable

Thank you for your kind words.

I haven't addressed the question about a possible throuple route yet. Yes, it is planned at one point.

I have a question. Is there more than one good ending? I got the ending named "(spoilers) sized. If there's more than one good ending, can you tell me how to unlock it?

Also, there's apparantly a True Route? Do I have to see all of the endings to unlock it, including the bad one? Because I don't wanna see Carrie get beaten.

The ending you mention is the one with the most positive outcome for Carrie and the MC in Ch.1.
Regarding the True Route, I think I'll rename it to Main Route in Chapter 2, as I have managed to confuse people with not using it in the classic sense, which is understandable.

Reactions: Tunak23

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
There are, I think, 3 critical choice (the ones with the star infront of them) in chapter one and you gotta pick the right combination of them.

I think that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
In chapter 2 and onward, the MC will try to find Carrie while getting to know new characters and meeting some old faces.
Just one thing I really need to know: The cartel goons said that Carrie's life will change a lot from now on. If that means that they took her to become a prostitute for the cartel, then count me out of the game for good.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Just one thing I really need to know: The cartel goons said that Carrie's life will change a lot from now on. If that means that they took her to become a prostitute for the cartel, then count me out of the game for good.
Yeah that was not cool. But my guess would be that the story is about to what lengths legal and illegal our hero goes to save Carrie. Could be him joining the police. Joining the popo and going undercover. Or by hunting down and killing of cartel members becoming something like their fathers.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I second this, Dev has said no NTR, but this is certainly a precarious scenario to place your main LI, and logically seems as though it would lead to her being abused horrifically. It would be nice to have general idea of what will happen to Carrie after she's taken.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Here is the answer I was hoping for, thanks a lot MrHoneyCraft
I have a scenario in mind and I can't wait to see if I'm right or wrong.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes