4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I like the story in general and the thoroughness of the approach to storytelling.

In the Ch.1 the female models aren't very appealing, but I hope that the endeavor to remake them with Genesis 8 will produce something really cute.

Can't wait for Ch.2.

Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Reached all three endings and the true route. Brilliant storytelling, MrHoneyCraft! I was engaged while exploring each of those routes. The only thing I couldn't achieve was to unfade the "I would kill you" option while talking to Eris. I wonder what choices will get that one to work. Never mind. Figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

Ekwader

May 27, 2022
Reached all three endings and the true route. Brilliant storytelling, MrHoneyCraft! I was engaged while exploring each of those routes. The only thing I couldn't achieve was to unfade the "I would kill you" option while talking to Eris. I wonder what choices will get that one to work. Never mind. Figured it out.
How did you unfade the "I would kill you" option

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Chapter 2 is confusing and interesting. This seems to be a looooong road until the end

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Circumstances [Ch. 2] [MrHoneyCraft] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 870 MB - Circumstances-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,72 GB / 855 MB - Circumstances-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~50% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Circumstances-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eightypercent

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Good story, nice animations, looks promising (y) I would suggest adding some sounds and moans during animations. Also I kind of missed some more precise directions, what outcome awaits me if I choose one or other option. I suppose nobody wants to play just 1st chapter and get game over :)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
a bit disappointed i couldnt fit Thundercock as my last name. Seems pretty limiting on the name length

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
What a stupid idea that you can't play chapter 2 if you don't choose a specific (unknown) path. Just make it kinetic and don't pretend we have choices. :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes