DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So the incest crowd is bitching again. Let us know how that poll goes, so I could know if I'm going to support you, or not.
That's not how common sense works, sorry. If you still don't support us after many months of development with Vesemir, a poll where Vesemir wins has no reason to change your mind either.

Absolutely marvelous update but devastatingly short! :( But anyway thanks for all your efforts, @TheWorst and @DarkTl
We had to focus on the epic chapter ending this time. It was required to advance the story for more nsfw training :)
Don't want to say more to avoid spoilers.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@DarkTl , I found out about the game just the other day. And the fact that it looked like you play as Vesemir peaked my interest. I imagined he's corrupting her because he thinks that's the only way to save her life, the way she gave herself to the elves in the books. And that will cause some internal conflict and whatnot. I was disappointed enough to see that the MC is some rando doppler. Now throw in a father fucking his daughter and I'm out. Just a personal preference, really, no sense in spending my money on a game I cannot enjoy.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That being said, adding incest and adding Geralt are entirely different matters. Many people claim they just don't like Vesemir in general. We never planned to allow even Vesemir to fuck Ciri.

Reactions: TheWorst

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A princess trainer clone where the mc trains a girl to fuck other men.
MC is not Vesemir. He can fuck Ciri in any other "mask", or even without mask.

But in the end, it's up to our supporters. The game can progress in many different, equally interesting ways at this point. We are going to use polls to find out what people want more. It even can be free choice between Geralt and Vesemir if there won't be an obvious winner.

Feb 6, 2018
MC is not Vesemir. He can fuck Ciri in any other "mask", or even without mask.

But in the end, it's up to our supporters. The game can progress in many different, equally interesting ways at this point. We are going to use polls to find out what people want more. It even can be free choice between Geralt and Vesemir if there won't be an obvious winner.
excellent game so far, i gotta ask if there are any console commands to keep grinding to a min, and if you actually fuck ciri obviously i havent finished ch 2 yet

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
And with all due respect to its owner, this is NO Princess Trainer "clone".
Yeah my bad, I meant Witch trainer clone.
Or if you prefer, part of the extended family of trainer game genre inspired by Akabur.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
excellent game so far, i gotta ask if there are any console commands to keep grinding to a min, and if you actually fuck ciri obviously i havent finished ch 2 yet
I don't recommend using console commands, they may damage quests progression if used unwisely. Better use built-in cheats if you want to speed up the process. We prolly can add more built-in cheats in the future.

As for fucking, if you could fuck Ciri so quickly there would be no corruption. You can fuck other characters and do more and more lewd stuff to Ciri. Eventually, in future chapters, Ciri will be corrupted enough to fuck her.

If I choose "continue" I get a menu with two options: "Chapter One" or "Nevermind."

If I click Chapter One, it starts at the very beginning again.
Evidently, you didn't make a hard save in the end of first chapter. You only did it in the end of intro.

but punish is gone and axii is gone..
That was fixed in patreon version.

wtf why no autosaves like in other renpy games, died after hours of grinding and that all.
Not gonna lie, I didn't expect anyone to die there, it's not Dark Souls after all. Alright, we'll add autosaves before dangerous encounters.

Reactions: xMendoza

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
We never planned to allow even Vesemir to fuck Ciri.
That's a bummer. I thought Vesemir will finally get some love. Oh well, good luck with the development.

A princess trainer clone where the mc trains a girl to fuck other men.
I guess it appeals to the ntr crowd.
That's not what NTR is. The MC has no relationship with those female characters, if he's spying while they have sex with someone, that's voyeurism. A pimp is not being cuckolded when a client is fucking his prostitutes.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Yeah my bad, I meant Witch trainer clone.
Or if you prefer, part of the extended family of trainer game genre inspired by Akabur.
a Witch Trainer "clone"? :oops: ...Hm. Not sure I wanna comment this... :unsure:

By the way, if I had to mention a few sources of "inspiration"...Then I'd say Slave Maker and WhoreMaster, not Akabur.

Reactions: xMendoza

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
That's not what NTR is. The MC has no relationship with those female characters, if he's spying while they have sex with someone, that's voyeurism. A pimp is not being cuckolded when a client is fucking his prostitutes.
In f95 colloquial terminology ntr is an umbrella term for any instance where the mc, sometimes the playable character, doesn't have sex while other characters do. NTR refers to an extended family of fetishes if you will. Voyeurism is part of it, your mother having sex with your father while conceiving you is ntr, raising a daughter is ntr, etc. The more you know.

a Witch Trainer "clone"? :oops: ...Hm. Not sure I wanna comment this... :unsure:

By the way, if I had to mention a few sources of "inspiration"...Then I'd say Slave Maker and WhoreMaster, not Akabur.
I'm simply referring to the fact the UI, the gameplay loop, the progression system, the setting/character dynamics of teacher with authority over a student is the same.
treeni.png

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wait, so the MC doesn't/or will not have any love with Ciri ?

EDIT : or you meant the actual Vesemir, not the MC as Vesemir, if so i'm fine with that.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm simply referring to the fact the UI, the gameplay loop, the progression system, the setting/character dynamics of teacher with authority over a student is the same.
View attachment 270425
Hm...No.
- The UI is not the same (you're missing out a chest, a bed, an alchemy table and a whole lot of interactive items on desk);
-"Gameplay loop" is not the same as ours has a lot more variety;
- Progression system is entirely different (pretty much due to above mentioned reason);

I'd only save the "authority" part but not even completely as there's an entirely different goal to that;

And then again...If furnishing a room with a window, a desk and a door is all that takes to make a "clone" out of a game...Well, then a "clone" it is.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Wait, so the MC doesn't/or will not have any love with Ciri ?

EDIT : or you meant the actual Vesemir, not the MC as Vesemir, if so i'm fine with that.
From everything they've said so far, I understand it to mean that that so long as we're wearing the Vesemir disguise, we won't actually fuck her. In our normal state or wearing another appearance around her in future chapters is when that will happen.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
From everything they've said so far, I understand it to mean that that so long as we're wearing the Vesemir disguise, we won't actually fuck her. In our normal state or wearing another appearance around her in future chapters is when that will happen.
Correct (y)
There is already slapping scene featuring Vesemir, and could be scenes more with him. But actual penetration will be in another disguise, unless people will demand Vesemir sex in a poll :)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
In f95 colloquial terminology ntr is an umbrella term for any instance where the mc, sometimes the playable character, doesn't have sex while other characters do. NTR refers to an extended family of fetishes if you will. Voyeurism is part of it, your mother having sex with your father while conceiving you is ntr, raising a daughter is ntr, etc. The more you know.
I just... what? Is this what people here think NTR is? Literally any sex that occurs without the MC being involved? That's not how it works. NTR is a pretty specific kink.

Saying that NTR = all sex that occurs without the MC is like saying the Lesbian tag is appropriate for every game that has gay characters, even if there are no women in the game. Or like saying the Vaginal Sex tag is fine for strictly lesbian games that don't include penetration. Hey, there's a vagina involved so it must be the same, right?

Tags and genres exist for a reason, don't try to muddy the waters by conflating genres with each other and assuming everyone agrees with the idea of throwing every categorization into a blender. NTR is not the same as cheating and is certainly not the same as pimping.

As far as I've played in this game, there is absolutely no NTR whatsoever to be found here.

Reactions: TheSwirsky
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes