• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Know from the history of the developer. that at any moment something will rise and a new project will begin, do not be surprised if this one freezes. all hail Patreon)

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Know from the history of the developer. that at any moment something will rise and a new project will begin, do not be surprised if this one freezes. all hail Patreon)
The only "freezed" project is BR and it happened right after release, no one got milked in the process.
On the contrary, I'm prolly the only H-creator who and that's what my "history" tells about: only completed projects after that.
That said, I perfectly understand how uncomfortable you (and others) may feel about the whole scheme behind Patreon campaigns, and I won't even try to prove you wrong because to some extent, I agree with you.

All I can say is there's only 3 things that can "freeze" Ciri Trainer: an heart attack, a car accident or CDPR. ;)

Reactions: CursedFlame91

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
EDIT: I did all the quests; there is nothing in my book under "Kaer Morhen" -- slept a bunch of days, tried everything, game isn't progressing. What am I missing?
Normally game progresses when you complete all quests. You can upload a save, I'll check if there is a bug.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
The only "freezed" project is BR and it happened right after release, no one got milked in the process.
On the contrary, I'm prolly the only creator who and that's what my "history" tells about: only completed projects after that.
That said, I perfectly understand how uncomfortable you (and others) may feel about the whole scheme behind Patreon campaigns, and I won't even try to prove you wrong because to some extent, I agree with you.

All I can say is there's only 3 things that can "freeze" Ciri Trainer: an heart attack, a car accident or CDPR. ;)
1/4 games was Finished and the first one is not close to this by quality this much more complex so that's why i have this toths dont get me wrong i hope to see end but as i know every devs on patreon except some man who right to their words dont abandon their projects finished them and not after 15 years.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Yeah, maybe that one too...You gave me a good laugh, thanks :ROFLMAO:

1/4 games was Finished and the first one is not close to this by quality this much more complex so that's why i have this toths dont get me wrong i hope to see end but as i know every devs on patreon except some man who right to their words dont abandon their projects finished them and not after 15 years.
To be honest, GIBC was way more complex than Ciri Trainer because at some point me and @DarkTl find ourselves alone as its "Project Lead" abandoned the project due to family reasons. And still, we managed to complete it (whether you liked the game or not, we did).
"Alien Runaway" is "ongoing", so the only "hold on" project actually is BR (only due to copyright reasons).
And you forgot about devs who make their projects lasting 15 years "just because" it's profitable, so it never ends...Sadly, I'm not your guy: you should ask them instead. ;)

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Guys, please answer, how do you start chapter 2? I love this game but i cant find it in the new game list, nor can i progress from my old saves

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Guys, please answer, how do you start chapter 2? I love this game but i cant find it in the new game list, nor can i progress from my old saves
I had the same problem, sent in a save, and was told it would be fixed in the next update within the next week or so.

Reactions: Hoshi

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Same, love this one so much, was thrilled for Ch 2, and can't play. Really hoping there's a fix soon.

Edit: Figured it out, got to Ch 2. Just had to make smoke bombs so I could fight Harpies, and that finished off her training, then I waited a few days and the chapter ended.

Edit 2- Played a save where Ciri was totally nude and fighting Harpies, which obviously was not part of Ch 2, since I just finished that. Made me wonder, when will we get Ciri out of her clothes? I can't wait just for that development.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Same, love this one so much, was thrilled for Ch 2, and can't play. Really hoping there's a fix soon.

Edit: Figured it out, got to Ch 2. Just had to make smoke bombs so I could fight Harpies, and that finished off her training, then I waited a few days and the chapter ended.

Edit 2- Played a save where Ciri was totally nude and fighting Harpies, which obviously was not part of Ch 2, since I just finished that. Made me wonder, when will we get Ciri out of her clothes? I can't wait just for that development.
Yooo u can I haz a copy of that save??? plz

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
This chapter kind of felt like filler, tbh.
It wasn't TERRIBLE, but I wasn't particularly excited or impressed by anything in it, and it just kind of felt like a bit of a step down from the first chapter for me.

It looks like things are about to get more interesting in Chapter 3 at least though.

Reactions: AlisaB

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So anyone know how to unlock #7 and #9 in the gallery? lets hope it's not about Shani choice, cause i don't have save prior to that

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same, what I like most about this is Ciri's reluctance and eventually doing lewd things and being cute/shy/flustered about it, but eventually compliant in a teasing way. As far as forced and rough stuff it kind of ruins the mood for me. I like it to stay light hearted.

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm actually into rape when it's in the right context, but I feel like it would just disrupt the flow of things here.
And as for sadism, I'm a huge fan of it, but with Ciri, I'd rather it occurred somewhat naturally. Rather than being forced by some guy who kidnapped her, I want the sadism to come from us making progress with her training (I like being cruel, but I don't want to completely force it, I want her to sort of feel the need to obey the orders herself a bit... Or feel the need to accept the insults I throw at her, or whatever).

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm actually into rape when it's in the right context, but I feel like it would just disrupt the flow of things here.
And as for sadism, I'm a huge fan of it, but with Ciri, I'd rather it occurred somewhat naturally. Rather than being forced by some guy who kidnapped her, I want the sadism to come from us making progress with her training (I like being cruel, but I don't want to completely force it, I want her to sort of feel the need to obey the orders herself a bit... Or feel the need to accept the insults I throw at her, or whatever).

Either one of those things makes the game not fun for me, honestly. Not that I'm saying you can't enjoy it -- I just want to let the developers know the opinion above isn't universally shared. :)

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes