Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Its ren'py cheating is easy, people who pay to cheat are fools.... Search this site for UnRen, thats the easiest way to get into cheating ren'py.
Do you know what is the keyboard for show the console for this game ?

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any unofficial android adaptations? And are u going to make official android releases, dev?

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Worked, but i dont have a clue how to give gold, etc..
mc.gold += [Number] - Adds gold

ciri.add_item([Ingredient], [Number]) - Adds ingredient (possible Ingredients are "Nekker's Manure", "Nekker's Ashes", "Harpy's Ashes", "Sticky Liquid", "Dryad's Juice", include the quotation marks)

building_resources += [Number] - Adds building materials

With the building resources, as long as you have gold, there's no real need to add materials yourself...

Reactions: Nabiraba

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
mc.gold += [Number] - Adds gold

ciri.add_item([Ingredient], [Number]) - Adds ingredient (possible Ingredients are "Nekker's Manure", "Nekker's Ashes", "Harpy's Ashes", "Sticky Liquid", "Dryad's Juice", include the quotation marks)

building_resources += [Number] - Adds building materials

With the building resources, as long as you have gold, there's no real need to add materials yourself...
Apparently worked, but doesn't show in the gold pocket. 1554218881036.png

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Try these codes as well then to update GUI
gfx_overlay.modify_gold([Number], (640, 200)) - For Gold
gfx_overlay.modify_resources([Number], (640, 200)) - For Building Resources

Not sure they'll work given they reference GUI overlays and not sure the console has access to those, but try it out.

Additionally, maybe try going forward in time or spending something? See if that also updates?

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Try these codes as well then to update GUI
gfx_overlay.modify_gold([Number], (640, 200)) - For Gold
gfx_overlay.modify_resources([Number], (640, 200)) - For Building Resources

Not sure they'll work given they reference GUI overlays and not sure the console has access to those, but try it out.

Additionally, maybe try going forward in time or spending something? See if that also updates?
Am i doing right ? If so, don't work. Btw, i tried 1500 without [] and 640 without (). 1554219679247.png

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't have the official change-log, but I finished version 0.33 and I can tell you what I found...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't be surprised if my change log is incomplete, but it should at least give you an idea on what to expect.

[EDIT] I made the assumption that this update was chapter 3 but it isn't. I changed the spoiler title to reflect the version number and not chapters.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Am i doing right ? If so, don't work. Btw, i tried 1500 without [] and 640 without (). View attachment 274258
Okay, I missed that in your previous screenshot, you forgot the equals sign.

It should be "mc.gold += 1500", not "mc.gold + 1500"

I double checked and the gfx overlay is just to tell you that you added [Number] of gold and the gold clinking sound. Nothing to do with actually changing the gold value. My bad, I hadn't opened the game to actually check and was just going off of code.

I don't have the official change-log, but I finished chapter 3 and I can tell you what I found...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't be surprised if my change log is incomplete, but it should at least give you an idea on what to expect.
Those are all chapter 2 events, not chapter 3...

Reactions: Nabiraba

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Okay, I missed that in your previous screenshot, you forgot the equals sign.

It should be "mc.gold += 1500", not "mc.gold + 1500"

I double checked and the gfx overlay is just to tell you that you added [Number] of gold and the gold clinking sound. Nothing to do with actually changing the gold value. My bad, I hadn't opened the game to actually check and was just going off of code.

Those are all chapter 2 events, not chapter 3...
Yeah, worked, thank you man !

Reactions: ZikarnKrais

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how do i train the axi sign?? so far only happens sometimes in the basement but havent even reached lvl1 yet

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes