Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Hmmmm its it normal that I cant use Axii and punish Ciri in 2nd chapter? There is only "talk" option.

Edit.:
Yea getting new version helped. Cheers

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
how can i let ciri read the book about the harpier eggs ?
Bring Ciri into the room, click the Vesemir doll, go to his inventory and select the harpy book. She should start reading it at that point.

Hmmmm its it normal that I cant use Axii and punish Ciri in 2nd chapter? There is only "talk" option.
Are you using the most recent updated version? That was a bug in the original chapter two update, it was fixed in the 3/31 release.

Reactions: Disappearer

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure what to do... I'm stuck on lewdness 1, and can't make aphrodisiac. I only have the 2 aphrodisiac quests left.

Reactions: Rogerericdu

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Send ciri to shani at night to train lewd.
She's at 100, and I've seen the scene for it. It's one of the quests I've completed. I think I might've sent it once after that, but I'll try it again... just to be sure.

johnddd

Jul 9, 2018
If she's at 100, that implies you used console?

From memory, I did the shani night training, that took lewd from 1 > 2. After that you can do the dungeon gathering stuff, as prior ciri refused.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
nope, I havne't used console. I just made it to 100, and it shows her scene. But she isn't doing any gathering... I did not try nekkar before i got to 100, so I wonder if that might be a bug at this point.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yeap.... Just reloaded and was able to isntantly get lewd 2 when i maxed out, after capping a nekker and telling her to gather from it. So I think I did hit a bug.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
found a bug aparently if you send ciri to fight the monster thing at afternoon(when she changes into the dress) the game bugs and you'll never be able to change her dress

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
How do you get nekkers oil
You have to clear out the dungeon so that at least one of the cells is available to hold a monster. Then you have to find the three books in the basement after speaking with Triss(I think) and teach Ciri a new Witcher spell from one of them. Send her to fight a monster, and just before you would kill it, have her use the spell to capture the monster instead.

Then you have to try and get her to touch the monster. You'll need to speak with Shani about it, since Ciri refuses at first, and gradually raise Ciri's sexuality by sending her to study with Shani at night. Only after she finishes with that can you finally send her to jerk off a Nekker and collect its "oil".

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes