Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Holy shit man, The Witcher 3 made me feel Ciri like a daughter... Ah, fock that shit, i will play anyway
No, dude, when I played 3 witcher, I had a wild desire to put a gray bitch on a dick.
So when the modders made a brothel swap and we could fuck Ciri as a cheap one-legged port whore, I took all my gold mined for contracts on the nakers, sold the manor and the crossbow presented to me by uncle Vessemir, sold the magical bitches, tris and jenefer in slavery to King Radovid and spent every penny on a gray pussy and wine.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
When I played 3 witcher, Ciris english voice actor was so badly miscast segments with her made me want to quit the game.
I dont know man maybe. first i want play on english voice and russian subs but i play on full Russian instead because i dont love the voice acting Geralt on english.

U

User_1362989

No, dude, when I played 3 witcher, I had a wild desire to put a gray bitch on a dick.
So when the modders made a brothel swap and we could fuck Ciri as a cheap one-legged port whore, I took all my gold mined for contracts on the nakers, sold the manor and the crossbow presented to me by uncle Vessemir, sold the magical bitches, tris and jenefer in slavery to King Radovid and spent every penny on a gray pussy and wine.
You mean Triss and Yennefer?

Dec 1, 2018
Idk, i played The Witcher 3 after read the books, i see Ciri growing and everything, i feel her like a daughter to Geralt. But this game is a damn hot, i have played till the end of the current build and i don't regret

Reactions: Canto Forte

buff

May 29, 2017
Loving this game so far, keep up the great work. (Yeah, I throw you guys a buck on Patreon.) The Axii stuff is a surprise; after the previous release I thought this was going to be a slow-road corruption game, we'll see how it goes.

Question for the masses: Seems to easy to just rob Ciri. What's the downside of using Axii to take her cash?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Fuck this game, seriously.
It started so good but now you use retarded hypno magic to make ciri fuck monsters and suck them off.
Fuck the stupid dev and fuck everyone for giving this cunt money.
Uh...I thought it was obvious from the get go. How did it start good and go bad if that was pretty much the basis?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
How was it obvious that ciri is going to fuck and suck monsters while you watch? it wasn't like that in the beginning and the lesbian scene doesn't even count.
Dummer hund.
Wait, so you're angry about her having sex with monsters? Or the use of axii? Cuz teh axii's been there the whole time. And I thought it was pretty earlier on that you have her go masturbate a nymph.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes