bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Those are all chapter 2 events, not chapter 3...
Oh are they? My apologies then! Obviously I somehow added a chapter when none existed. Sorry about that. As I haven't played this before this version, then my change log may very well be out to lunch then.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
I don't have the official change-log, but I finished chapter 3 and I can tell you what I found...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't be surprised if my change log is incomplete, but it should at least give you an idea on what to expect.

So is this in the Version 0.33? Or do you have a different version. Because after the end of chapter 2 the game stops. How do i get in chapter 3? Or do i have the wrong version?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So is this in the Version 0.33? Or do you have a different version. Because after the end of chapter 2 the game stops. How do i get in chapter 3? Or do i have the wrong version?
I played the latest version, 0.33. Obviously, I assumed chapter 2 was chapter 3 - I think my mind counted the introduction as a chapter. My game ended at the end of winter with an attack that happened against the MC. I'll go back and edit my post to version 0.33 to end confusion. Once again. My bad.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, don't forget about patreon rules, guys. Games with rape or bodily harm don't live there for long.

Chapter 2 has three main goals: add Shani (she will be needed soon for story reasons), add dungeon location and give a very good reason to switch to harsher training.

Have to say i understand that patreon is smaking down at least some "questionable" contents. The legal clusterd-fuck they might get is somthing content creators have to be aware of.

Anyway really like the game here very much so far. Visual appealing, decent and logical story and fun and hot animations (i recently wanna spank my Girl Friend for some reason ;) ), also have to say grinding can get a bit tough but it is not as bad as i have seen somwere else. So thank you for a good game and i am looking forward to the next chapter.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
I played the latest version, 0.33. Obviously, I assumed chapter 2 was chapter 3 - I think my mind counted the introduction as a chapter. My game ended at the end of winter with an attack that happened against the MC. I'll go back and edit my post to version 0.33 to end confusion. Once again. My bad.
No worries. Yeah, looks like the 0.33 was just bugfixes of the original chapter 2 release.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I missed that in your previous screenshot, you forgot the equals sign.

It should be "mc.gold += 1500", not "mc.gold + 1500"

I double checked and the gfx overlay is just to tell you that you added [Number] of gold and the gold clinking sound. Nothing to do with actually changing the gold value. My bad, I hadn't opened the game to actually check and was just going off of code.

Those are all chapter 2 events, not chapter 3...
Yeah, worked, thank you man !
Just for reference you don't need the +. This would work:
mc.gold =1500

The + sign is useful as you can use it to check you have the spelling and capitalisation right before using =

If you use + and miss-type golf instead of gold
mc.golf + 1500
it will show an error
if you just used an =
mc.golf= 1500
it wouldn't error and would create a new variable called golf in the game code.

In the main console (ctrl+o) you can use the up arrow to bring up the last few things you typed and either resubmit them without typing they whole thing out again, or edit them.

For instance you could type mc.gold + 1500 and press enter and it will either error if you've miss typed or show you the new value if its correct. Once you know its correct you can press up to bring up the same text and just swap the + for an =. This is a good way to check you are using the right spelling before committing the =.

If you use the developer console rather than just the console (ctrl+d), you have a wider range of tools to use, the most useful is variable viewer as this list out all the variables, how they are spelt and their current values.

have fun

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017

Ahhh ok thanks for the clarification. I thought i had the wrong version.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Just for reference you don't need the +. This would work:
mc.gold =1500

The + sign is useful as you can use it to check you have the spelling and capitalisation right before using =

If you use + and miss-type golf instead of gold
mc.golf + 1500
it will show an error
if you just used an =
mc.golf= 1500
it wouldn't error and would create a new variable called golf in the game code.

In the main console (ctrl+o) you can use the up arrow to bring up the last few things you typed and either resubmit them without typing they whole thing out again, or edit them.

For instance you could type mc.gold + 1500 and press enter and it will either error if you've miss typed or show you the new value if its correct. Once you know its correct you can press up to bring up the same text and just swap the + for an =. This is a good way to check you are using the right spelling before committing the =.

If you use the developer console rather than just the console (ctrl+d), you have a wider range of tools to use, the most useful is variable viewer as this list out all the variables, how they are spelt and their current values.

have fun
True, you can just use = if you want to set the value. I just thought he might have wanted to add gold, not just set it to a value. In which case, you either use mc.gold = mc.gold + [Number] or shorten it to mc.gold += [Number]

Admittedly, I check for variable names in the RPY code before using the console, so it's just not something I've encountered much. But yeah, using the equal sign on a non-existing variable will just create a temporary variable that will be deleted when the game closes. So that works if you misspelled the name as there's no impact.

Thanks though!

fiu

Feb 18, 2018
how can I defeat the assassin? i have tried everything but he always use this damn potion and get full hp restored.

Reactions: ZENARIUS

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So I was collecting Dryad Juice for Triss but the option disappeared. I have 4 but I need 10. I tried waiting, and doing other things but I still cant get any more. What am I missing ?

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
So I was collecting Dryad Juice for Triss but the option disappeared. I have 4 but I need 10. I tried waiting, and doing other things but I still cant get any more. What am I missing ?
Try chatting with Cirilla, use Axii on her, probably will show an option to use.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Try chatting with Cirilla, use Axii on her, probably will show an option to use.
I am so blind, I thought I had made her read both books but it turns out I hadnt actually made her read the second book. I feel so silly to realize that so soon after asking about it :(

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes