HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Either one of those things makes the game not fun for me, honestly. Not that I'm saying you can't enjoy it -- I just want to let the developers know the opinion above isn't universally shared. :)
I don't really want rape in this particular game either, tbh. But I'm definitely interested in more sadistic options.
Not like HARDCORE sadism or anything, but y'know... Just being a bit more insulting and mean-spirited to add to her humiliation/degradation. I feel like trainer games are kind of just built around that type of sadism, to an extent.

We're already given a few choices that change what our "alignment" is, so I'm hoping that has more of an actual effect on how the game plays out later on (So that it can satisfy both types of people).

K9

May 28, 2017
Her being insulted or harshly talked to by her raptors doesn't bother me, it's only natural in the context and as I said they're canonically giant assholes. And I don't have anything against some softcore consensual BDSM, quite the contrary. The spanking was pretty hot, especially with the potion.

But I don't want to see actual rape or bodily harm though: no wiping until blood, no cutting her for fun, none of that kind of thing. That would be a turn-off for me. I don't want to spoil the books, but with these guys the risk definitely exists.

And no blackmail, that's just lazy writing in a corruption game. 'Suck that donkey or the cat gets it', where's the sport in that. :p

Now, if she's being humiliated or has to do degrading things to earn food or 'luxuries' until the protag comes to deliver her... Well, that's just how the world works, y'know, especially in 15th century fantasy Poland. Again, not spoiling the books, but she's no stranger to that already by the time she's in the game.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ciri's reluctance and eventually doing lewd things and being cute/shy/flustered about it
That's exactly where Chapter 3 is going.

Just being a bit more insulting and mean-spirited to add to her humiliation/degradation
Same as above.

I don't want to see actual rape or bodily harm though
Me neither.
Other than representing a good enough reason for Patreon to shut down your account, you won't believe how many rape/gore/vore commission offers I've been refusing back in the days: just not my cup of tits™ .
But I see where this comes from (books), and your concern was indeed 100% legit. ;)

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Her being insulted or harshly talked to by her raptors doesn't bother me, it's only natural in the context and as I said they're canonically giant assholes. And I don't have anything against some softcore consensual BDSM, quite the contrary. The spanking was pretty hot, especially with the potion.

But I don't want to see actual rape or bodily harm though: no wiping until blood, no cutting her for fun, none of that kind of thing. That would be a turn-off for me. I don't want to spoil the books, but with these guys the risk definitely exists.

And no blackmail, that's just lazy writing in a corruption game. 'Suck that donkey or the cat gets it', where's the sport in that. :p

Now, if she's being humiliated or has to do degrading things to earn food or 'luxuries' until the protag comes to deliver her... Well, that's just how the world works, y'know, especially in 15th century fantasy Poland. Again, not spoiling the books, but she's no stranger to that already by the time she's in the game.
Well, I'm more into sadism on an emotional/mental level than a physical one.
However, you seem to be a bit confused about my last comment, as I was talking about the main character, not her captors. The people who kidnapped her are obviously going to be a bit mean-spirited/insulting (That much is just expected), but I'm interested in the main character eventually/gradually doing the same.

I'm basically just interested in being a bit more harsh/cruel with Ciri's training. She would still technically be consenting, but she'd feel pretty bad about it initially, and part of the training would be getting her USED to such poor/degrading treatment (To the point where she eventually accepts and enjoys it).

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, don't forget about patreon rules, guys. Games with rape or bodily harm don't live there for long.

Chapter 2 has three main goals: add Shani (she will be needed soon for story reasons), add dungeon location and give a very good reason to switch to harsher training.

Reactions: TheWorst

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Sry but Vesemir? Is this a joke? It should be geralt otherwise makes no sense. Vesemir slept during most of ciris training. Not gonna play if its vesemir. I pass sry to the dev.
Gerald pay a visit here and there.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So I have been following this game from the beginning, but my first time playing it, and wow. I really like this one.

Now anything that doesn't have Daz3d or Illusion assets is always welcomed, and I have no idea about the books or the games that this world is parodied off of, but that don't matter. It's fun without knowing the back story! I am curious the aside from Ciri, if the other girls and characters are canon or did the developer make them up? The English is good, very good as is the art. The animations aren't very intricate - seems to me two or three CGs per individual animation - but the pacing of these animations feels right to me.

I'm all about praise when praise is due, but I like to try to balance with some critique so as to not look like a brown noser, but I think I'm going to be a brown noser. I can't find anything truly wrong here. Sure some may say that the game is too much of a grindfest, but personally one person's grindfest is my game. I like how the chapters are arranged in seasons and the seasons change after you have completed all the quests in a chapter. It gives the impression of time passing without an actual calendar counting down to a point where if you haven't finished with the quests, you might miss something.

Yep. Me likes this. Me likes this a lot!

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes