jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well at least if the MC gets some love with Ciri and all, that's fine, don't care if it's while wearing Vesemir disguise tbh

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I hope you didn't use console to upgrade stats too fast.

You need to show it to Triss, not Ciri.
No I used the cheat menu found in the bottom right of the screen. And I only used that twice. Once for gold and once for supplies. Thanks for telling me about going to Triss.

Possible bug though... I emptied out my dungeon of rubble and filled them out with monsters I captured before I even showed the aphrodisiac recipe to Triss.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Just one quick note about the "Vesemir/Geralt" unresolved drama.

We have always aimed at listening to players because playing/enjoying a game is what players are meant to do: if you don't listen to them, chances are they won't be enjoying/playing your games.

However, we develop games for a living, which means that when it comes to "listening to players" we need to listen to those who support us via Patreon (aka "patrons"): with their efforts, they keep both this dream of ours and the game alive.

So we have decided to launch a Patrons-only POLL about this in April.

We will come up with a date as soon as the post-release "aftermath" is gone. :)
I actually support your reasoning behind why the changling takes Vesemir's form. I'm not a fan of playing in the form of an old man but it made sense when it was stated that Vesemir was the best candidate for your story to actually take place around. I'd like to add to beware of trying to follow your patreons wishes all the time. I've seen a team of developers slowly lose their inspiration and drive to complete their games because they followed patreon poll's instead of their own creativity to complete their games. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that most developers on patreon have polls to vote on but I'd rather not have them at all if it hinders progress.

Reactions: DarkTl and TheWorst

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Well at least if the MC gets some love with Ciri and all, that's fine, don't care if it's while wearing Vesemir disguise tbh
Agree with that. form of the MC doesnt matter. The MC is what people substitue themselves. At least the developer looks like not planning NTR story right now. that's relief.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Correct (y)
There is already slapping scene featuring Vesemir, and could be scenes more with him. But actual penetration will be in another disguise, unless people will demand Vesemir sex in a poll :)
Did you remove it for Chapter 2 along with the Axii options??

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'd like to add to beware of trying to follow your patreons wishes all the time. I've seen a team of developers slowly lose their inspiration and drive to complete their games because they followed patreon poll's instead of their own creativity to complete their games. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that most developers on patreon have polls to vote on but I'd rather not have them at all if it hinders progress.
Worry not, @nad destroyer: there's no way we can lose our inspiration in the process.
Me and @DarkTl , we both are huge "The Witcher" fans and we love what CDPR guys have been doing with the games.
Should this love not being "mutual" (in other words: CDPR telling us to stop working on it) then -and only then- we will be forced to quit.

But other than for this rather unlikely reason, CT's progress won't be hindered.
True, we listen to our followers: but in the end, we always go with what makes the most sense/fits with the existing content.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Played and grinded from the beginning once again for the new version and i guess i will wait a year personally for more content.

I'll just play W3 again with some mods or Modded skyrim using ciri or yennefer character presets going on all these amorous adventures. :unsure:

And yeah.. Raven-haired woman with a really specific character is missing in this game, too much gingers! :cool:

blubber7584

Dec 3, 2017
I think the best thing about this game is that you release it chapter-wise instead of random pieces of content. Gives much a better flow when you come back after an update. And you thought about creating some kind of custom save. It's kind of sad how happy this makes me.

I suppose the rest of the game is nice as well. ;)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Evidently, you didn't make a hard save in the end of first chapter. You only did it in the end of intro.
Ah, maybe there's the problem. I never had a "the end" at the end of the first chapter. It just seemed that everything was maxed and nothing new was happening so I just assumed it was over. Let me go back and make sure that's not the case.

EDIT: I did all the quests; there is nothing in my book under "Kaer Morhen" -- slept a bunch of days, tried everything, game isn't progressing. What am I missing?

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
So the incest crowd is bitching again. Let us know how that poll goes, so I could know if I'm going to support you, or not.
Vesemir - "old ass irrelevant uncle". One can spot the true Witcher fans from miles away...
Don't you dare call him "old ass irrelevant uncle' ! I am still mourning his death here!

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Why is the spanking scene so goddamned hot ? I love this art
I don't know, right? :LOL:
I'm gonna tell you something funny about that: it's been over 4 years for me in this industry and I rarely get boners while drawing, now. But...That scene has sort of an "instant boner" effect on me...Must be her ass slightly shaking at every slap, I don't know... :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes