nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Part 3
Game -
PDF Guide -
I'm gonna wait as long as I can. I really don't like pirating when the developers are literally active in this topic. It's like I'm sneaking into their house and stealing their crap and they just watch it happen. I have still have a huge backlog of games I need to get through anyway.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Do you actually get to bang ciri in this update yet or does anything get to bang her?
Only finger or cucumber or dildo (you can choose). Also there are various lesbo/handjob + 1 blowjob scenes. And lots of hot-dogging with monsters, but its optional (Arena).

Overall I am really satisfied by how much content the developers added (in comparison to other games, which I find interesting). Besides, thats awesome that they use so much lore from the books in addition to games. Even the last cinematic is taken directly from one of the books. Only Rats' fate is less tragic in the Ciri Trainer.
If the developers continue to add as much content in comparably regular time intervals I will probably support them on the Patreon.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, way more action than previous chapters, but still got major blue balls imo :cry:

Reactions: Canto Forte

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Nice Idea but its too much work, no really the way i expect, im out becoz its starts to get boring regular

Reactions: Jarul
May 30, 2019
for some reason the game wont let me use fingering, the cucumber, or the dildo after the scene they're introduced in, which has made it so i cant progress once ive gotten her maxed out. it is really very annoying.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Very satisfied with this update. A lot of content, quite functional Gwent parody and nicely incorporated lore from the books, albeit in a completely different context. It even keeps me wondering about what happens next. On Patreon they mentioned Ves for chapter 4, which I'm all for!

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes