aris65

Oct 13, 2018
a little help please , it says make ciri read vambire book , how to ? thanks in advance

erg1986

May 25, 2018
a little help please , it says make ciri read vambire book , how to ? thanks in advance
Click on your toy on your desk and click the book in the inventory.

Wait for more opportunities for Triss's megascope?
There will be nothing I guess, she will just use it after the dragon fight.
how to obtain bruxas juice??
Fight the vampire, use the catching option when it has 1 life left and then collect juice in the dungeon.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
dear all, can the Ciri punishment actually lead anywhere (orgasm)? not sure if there is a method to be applied

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
dear all, can the Ciri punishment actually lead anywhere (orgasm)? not sure if there is a method to be applied
She had one in my playthrough, there is an option to make her drink Deep Swallow, maybe that affects it somehow...

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I don't understand why we're made to train Axii like eighty times. The sun clearly never stops shining in this chapter...

Reactions: Purswader

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Game tells me to wait until the next day, but whenever I try to perform any activity, it just says "Don't have time for it right now."?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The fact that its Vesemir and not Geralt ruined this game for me! He could even go with a neutral person that would still better work as Vesemir.
Oh well plenty of other games to choose from then but the dev should rethink this Vesemir thing cause it would generate way more money.

Reactions: swmas
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes