DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The Card game is just a facade to hide to the player devs were lazy about the whole trainer aspect.
Coding it was very difficult and time consuming, so it's anything but laziness. It was added because TW3 had it, because there is online gwent existing, and because patrons asked about gwent minigame.

and you know it's disappointing aswell because you added a Skip function
It was added after a patron asked us to, as for technical reasons they cannot be instantly skipped by holding ctrl like most other scenes can. Since you visit the dungeon often to get the reagents, skipping is unavoidable.

Idk what happened on Patreon, but it seems like Devs wanted to try something with CHAPTER 3, and then immediatly switched gear for CHAPTER 4.
This is the story of Ciri, not our decision. She was kidnapped and forced to do things in the books, then escaped and managed to overcome the trauma.

We had a choice between ignoring this very important part of her life when she got her signature scar, and implementing it from the viewpoint of a nsfw game. We chose the latter one because it's less lame.

What follow is my subjective opinion, it's not a blame for the devs, just some criticism that I hope, will be heard, from a player who plays mainly Trainer and management/sim games(All kind, from PT of the 80's to the most recent one, be it Indie or not).
It's actually an excellent feedback, thanks. The kind of feedback we need to improve and make better games (as no one is perfect), rather than the usual "lol idiot devs shit game" :)

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018
What are the consequences of choosing to go for Triss? I want to know how much it affects the ending to determine if I'm willing to or not.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Devs, all praise to you that you take the time and comment here, and even more that you encourage feedback. :)
Well, some feedback/suggestions from my side:

- I really like that Ch.4 returns to the trainer path. Having her locked up in a dungeon and forcing your will upon her is not "trainer" for me, but I now get that you did that chapter for her character's development.
- Personally, I could care less about the card game, but if Paterons have ask for it, there must surely be fans out there. just hope it is never required to play for storyline progression.
- I really encourage you to create more dialogue between Ciri and the MC, the relationship between them seems stiff and not deep at all. Maybe some random scenes to portrait their closeness outside storyline progression to increase player's emotional attachment to her (e.g. when it snows / rains she comes unsummoned to join you and chats at the fire place) giving her character more depth. Or joint meals with some jokes, silliness, playful banter, which over time slowly shifts sexual. Personally, I think the best trainer games are ones you grow emotionally attached to your trainee as well.
- That said, we also learn little about her struggle dealing with captivity & torture - and rage, or about being a young woman in a castle with her uncle and some women. Maybe the classic "find her diary" or "read her letters" could show us more sides of her.
- increase of lewdness sadly does not seem to have much impact yet. It would be great if we could observe her behavior slowly shifting (e.g. she finds out that flashing her boobs irritates the monsters in combat and runs to you to tell you about it). and then later that becomes a fight option.
- so far, almost all sexual contact with her is without her consent, either you take advantage of her (dungeon, or rape-y stuff at night), or you punish her. I hope you add more consensual elements soon, by maybe tricking her, or by fueling her curiosity.. So far, she is simply a sexual puppet, and the player has no real options for feeding her appetite/lust other than through dominance, which is pretty one-sided & from 100% male gaze.

Welcome your - or everybody else's - comments.. :cool:

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry if I was harsh on my analysis, but I'm glad you saw what I wanted to say here, and that I really want to see this game improve.
Thanks again for taking time to make games, and I hope the feedback will help you do a splendid job and shut my mouth down for the next chapter ;)

Reactions: jan.spam

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
So i reached the part in ch3 where i shuold make ciri cum, but all the buttons(finger, fildo and cucumber) are still disabled. The game would not let me continue, and i have no way of getting her to cum. So no ch4 for me:/

Not cool.

Reactions: Siladan

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
So i reached the part in ch3 where i shuold make ciri cum, but all the buttons(finger, fildo and cucumber) are still disabled. The game would not let me continue, and i have no way of getting her to cum. So no ch4 for me:/

Not cool.
Have you tried to touch near her legs/tigh to open those and then use fingers/dildo/cucumb ?

Reactions: Siladan

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
Love the update, glad to be back in the trainer path.

Can't say I am pleased by the new artwork style, personally skipped over all the scenes.
Especially noticeable when the old\new dryad art are back-to-back.

Reactions: flashlights

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Personally, I am on the fence w.r.t. the new artwork. it does look better "crafted", it has fare more details than the original did, however, the original artwork has a style of its own and side by side it does not look good. anybody know how to make a poll in this thread, I would love to see the overall feedback from the users..?

Reactions: kildar

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Im unable to select the dildo, fingers, or cucumber at the ending scene of chapter 3. I cant progress to chapter 4 without her cumming. Hewlp!

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Dear Devs, all praise to you that you take the time and comment here, and even more that you encourage feedback. :)
Thanks for the detailed feedback, it's very useful :)

Since the devs for this fantastic game check out this thread, I think it would be amazing if they could get the artist for this game https://f95zone.to/threads/beast-vs-bitch-2-gargoyles-date-night-alx-khronos.21397/ to help them out!
They don't have time for commissions between making their own games and comics. Can't be helped.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The new art is terrible. I might even stop playing this game if there will be no more old style art.
Its not terrible, not even close, zero need to insult the artist like that. Does it clash with the original style? Sure. Is it unwelcome this late into development? Sure. Is the style not one you like? Clearly. But its not terrible.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes