Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Great game in terms of presentation and writing but I'm really not feeling the player choice that's mentioned in the description, the shift in chapter 3 was too jarring for me, and the unavoidable sex scenes are really not something I want in any of these ''trainer'' games. If I settle in with one of them, I'm up for a long burn with gradual rewards, and these break the flow for me. The gameplay, except for the Gwent parody, is pretty much clicker fluff with no challenge or risk of failure, but that's par for the course for this genre, I guess.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
You still can't fuck Ciri? Let me guess, you get to watch Ciri suck off those monsters you catch instead, right?
SMH tbh

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The gameplay seems fine, but just off the bat, playing as Visemier (or even just someone disguised as him) is kind of a dealbreaker.

I mean, he's... not exactly a looker, and the thought of Ciri being with someone who looks like that is kinda...

Reactions: CiriTrainer

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The gameplay seems fine, but just off the bat, playing as Visemier (or even just someone disguised as him) is kind of a dealbreaker.

I mean, he's... not exactly a looker, and the thought of Ciri being with someone who looks like that is kinda...
i feel the same though i would not be happy with Geralt. Though there is Eskel or Lambert that are wolf witchers.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
i feel the same though i would not be happy with Geralt. Though there is Eskel or Lambert that are wolf witchers.
Just having the doppler take the form of some random OC human with 'witcher eyes' and pretend to be a new guy, would probably work fine.

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
Could anyone share Nov 25 Patreon post, called:
?
ciri_wip.PNG

[Ciri Trainer] Sex with Ciri!
Today we've decided to share this long-awaited moment with you:
last week I've (finally) started working on the above scene and to be honest, I'm glad I finally am.
The whole scene is a work in progress based upon an old animation by Pewposterous, and it is actually meant as sort of a "tribute" to one of the most arousing Ciri scenes out there (in my opinion).

It will feature a few variations/interactions, but other than for vaginal and anal sex (confirmed), I can't provide a full list of features, as we're still figuring out what to add and whatnot.

As for the rest, me and DarkTl have been hacking the following:
- "cat" scene logic;
- "grass trial" scene logic;
- "mc + girls" scene script;

I'll keep working on the "Ciri sex scene" this week, so wish me luck as this needs to be awesome!

That seems to be all, for now!

stealthhy

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 472062

[Ciri Trainer] Sex with Ciri!
Today we've decided to share this long-awaited moment with you:
last week I've (finally) started working on the above scene and to be honest, I'm glad I finally am.
The whole scene is a work in progress based upon an old animation by Pewposterous, and it is actually meant as sort of a "tribute" to one of the most arousing Ciri scenes out there (in my opinion).

It will feature a few variations/interactions, but other than for vaginal and anal sex (confirmed), I can't provide a full list of features, as we're still figuring out what to add and whatnot.

As for the rest, me and DarkTl have been hacking the following:
- "cat" scene logic;
- "grass trial" scene logic;
- "mc + girls" scene script;

I'll keep working on the "Ciri sex scene" this week, so wish me luck as this needs to be awesome!

That seems to be all, for now!
Yay finally

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
As I predicted.
People complaining about plowing Ciri as Vesemir or Geralt.
Meanwhile all of the sexual interactions the player has had with Ciri had been in the doppler form.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Nooo its over now with actual sex. Sex scenes ruin games like these. Build up is the main dish, all the little things. Yeah sex scenes are cool but after them game usually dies

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Was hoping the Monster Dungeons could be expanded upon more. Like having Ciri extract more ingredients by having the option to perform different sex acts (like BJ, Penetration, Anal) instead of just the foot job.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes