Separin

Oct 22, 2018
5 chapters in total, so the next is the last? I hope that's just a troll. Chapter 4 was so disappointing, and so much more could be done with this project. In terms of sexual content, and Ciri's lewdness, this was just getting started.

I do hope they make some actual good scenes again. And some of the good art. Thump thump thump lol. Horrible.
They have repeatedly stated that there are only 5 chapters. How long this last chapter will be, or if they'll change their mind and add more, is up for debate.

Dec 21, 2019
They have repeatedly stated that there are only 5 chapters. How long this last chapter will be, or if they'll change their mind and add more, is up for debate.
They have? Oh, well that's a real bummer. Stopping now, right when it was getting to the good stuff. And with such half-assed updates. Unless it's 8 hours long with 25 scenes, I don't see how they could salvage it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It isn't either of them actually, it is you the player pretending to be vesemir. if memory serves me.
What a shame,even after i read the review about all the chapter..im not convinced to play this game..slave and dungeon?and whoring her out....no.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What a shame,even after i read the review about all the chapter..im not convinced to play this game..slave and dungeon?and whoring her out....no.
The whoring her out might only be to females, but that was when I first played it and was only the dryad.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The whoring her out might only be to females, but that was when I first played it and was only the dryad.
So,no other guys involve except only mc himself?any torturing and keep her in the cage?

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Some posts which may be interessting for some ppl. ahh yea and some spoiler too..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Some posts which may be interessting for some ppl. ahh yea and some spoiler too..
Wtf was that scene,no wonder this game didnt attract many player..:rolleyes:pass

• Angry
Reactions: Steven Steven

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The dungeon is kinda gross, since none of the monsters in The Witcher are especially attractive.
Drowners look like bloated corpses, for example.
Honestly, that aspect of the game seems ill thought out.

The vast gameplay shift in the later chapters where Ciri gets kidnapped and you play as the other guy is... eh. Not my thing.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Any ideas what they'll do after this? Revive the Babe Runner project maybe?
I think babe runner is out....I asked this same question at some point and I believe they said that they couldn't.
nope, one of the member went missing or something, cant risk reviving the project with him claiming bonus from it... i mean just look at breeding season
I can hereby confirm what @DarkTl said, no one can claim anything.
This situation is nothing like Breeding Season's, if anything because I can't self-blackmail myself with my own art.

Reactions: Fifth and Separin

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like most of this update is going to be Ciri in gangbangs with people other then the MC. What a disappointment. Although its not like its the first disappointment of this game, so I guess it fits in.

Reactions: OGRey

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Seems like most of this update is going to be Ciri in gangbangs with people other then the MC. What a disappointment. Although its not like its the first disappointment of this game, so I guess it fits in.
i dont think so i just think that just art the dev made for christmas

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes