The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Surprised to know the game doesn't have an update since October last year? Anyone know the status of the dev or anything?

ytriii

Feb 5, 2018
final chapter (and so the complete game) just released for 10$ patrons.

Last edited:

GodofSex69

Jul 8, 2017

It gave us grief...
It gave us joy...
It could've been better...
It could've been worse...

...But at the end of the day, we gave everything we got......And it will always be our "baby" :)

...THANKS EVERYONE FOR THIS WILD TWO YEARS RIDE TOGETHER!

"Ciri Trainer - Chapter Five" Beta release! ^^
********************** IMPORTANT! **********************
This build includes Chapters from 1 to 5.
If you have completed Chapter Four and saved your progress:
Select "Continue" to load your progress into Chapter Five.
If you can't start Chapter Five, it means that your saves were deleted, or that you have never saved your progress after beating Chapter Four.
In that case: CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS FOR A PERSISTENT FILE, and add/replace it in
"game folder/game/saves".

• +$10 patrons (Base game + PDF guide + built-in cheats):

Please for any question/feedback/bug report.

Also, don't forget to follow on

THANKS
for supporting us! ^^

TheWorst & DarkTl

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
I saw this a bit earlier and got a bit intrigued. Never been a fan of trainer games, but saw the mind control tag. Anyone can tell me if MC is prominent here?

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
So there are line when you stated game.
Darkest and most disturbing parts of Ciri's original story where altered/removed in Compliance with Patreon TOS and all character involved in sexual conduct are 18 years or older.
It's sad, that something like this limit creativity

Reactions: Delmach
D

Deleted member 215905

How beat last fight with that f*ckers ?
yeah I keep getting the bad ending for some reason, i get 3/4ths of the way through the final battle and then it just says I lost despite taking 0 dmg, for some reason, I'm assuming its a story choice reason, but I don't know what...

D

Deleted member 215905

yeah I keep getting the bad ending for some reason, i get 3/4ths of the way through the final battle and then it just says I lost despite taking 0 dmg, for some reason, I'm assuming its a story choice reason, but I don't know what...
it looks like you can only guard ciri so many times during a fight, or rather there are only so many rounds before the battle ends, so there has to be some kind of strat to finish them off before you run out of turns? That's my going theory.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes