tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
While not being a bad game it still was a disappointing one to say the least... The Levels of Corruption are laughable and the gameplay is a really grindfest. Still, fun to play once and then unlock the scenes you missed in the menu (art ranges from decent to really good, nothing majorly bad to say about that.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
How beat last fight with that f*ckers ?
The first guy hits every second turn, something you have to block by having the doppler guard. The bottom heals one skull every three turns and the top one casts protection every fourth turn which you should dispel with the bomb. The only other thing you should know is that Ciri's igni takes a turn to charge. The fight isn't all that hard once you've figured it out.
Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts Igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Top guy casts protection > Doppler uses axii on top guy > Ciri uses bomb > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri cast Igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri uses bomb > Attack with doppler > Attack with Ciri and you've won.
There's an alternative where you have the doppler cast Axii on the bottom guy instead of the top one which is slightly different, still takes the same amount of steps though.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It didn't reach any heights a proper ciri themed corruption game could reach. You didn't corrupt Ciri much did you.
Theres very little of the gameplay loop that I'd want to see in future games. If you have to have cheat button prominently visible it's telling.
Maybe it's time to retire akabur trainer style games and go for rpgm/female mc. You'd play as loli ciri, have Yen teach you about lesbomancy while pondering your money making options in a medieval setting, one option being selling monster sperm you collected.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
It didn't reach any heights a proper ciri themed corruption game could reach. You didn't corrupt Ciri much did you.
Theres very little of the gameplay loop that I'd want to see in future games. If you have to have cheat button prominently visible it's telling.
Maybe it's time to retire akabur trainer style games and go for rpgm/female mc. You'd play as loli ciri, have Yen teach you about lesbomancy while pondering your money making options in a medieval setting, one option being selling monster sperm you collected.
Hate RPGM AND hate female protag games so no, please. But I DO agree the Akabur cookie cutter is old and tired.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
They probably decided to fast finish the game for some reason>? Maybe some new cool project on their mind. But i will miss Ciri hope someone will make another game about her

Reactions: zanetti100

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I've translated my ballad on English. Music track's from game intro (Ballad.ogg). English is not my native, so you may correct and edit text as you wish (would you wish?). Highlighted syllables are stressed. Be my guest.
I've added in ballad (post #325) some minor corrections as a tribute of politness to the original - kinda polite correctness, yeah?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
"Will she become the most feared of witchers or the sluttiest of whores? "

So out of the latest comments I guess she wont be the second? I mean their former game also wasnt that hardcore but the art was good.

Lay it on me, how bad is it? Its not all just vanilla stuff I hope.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
The great art of this game would have deserved a better game (mechanics and story). Devs should stop imitating Akabur's corruption games. The formula of the old fart pretending to be a respected male character of a famous saga, corrupting a beloved young female character with magic, and lies worked for Akabur, but it doesn't work already. It's old and seen too much times. I think that the dev should consider this game as a test or a learning work, and next time try to make something original, even if inspired in "The Witcher" world and with the same kind of art.

Dec 21, 2019
It's funny how the controversial chapter 3 where you don't even play as the normal mc had the only quality sex scenes. The rest was just so blehh. Was their intent all along to make a frustratingly short and bare game with an abrupt end? I wish they realized the potential here and kept putting in the work to make it great.

Dec 21, 2019
Devs should stop imitating Akabur's corruption games.
They didn't even get that right though. In those games corruption takes place slowly over time, and then when the females are finally corrupted there's still plenty of game left with some nice corrupt sex scenes. Not just a sudden end. "Okay I got touched in my sleep, read a sex book, and footjobbed/fingered some monsters I'm a slut now, bye bye game over"

I'm not even crazy about Akabur. The games are fun and humorous and that's about it, the sex is mostly weird chibi shit and text. This could've been like those but with real art! Could've been.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I think it's "completabandoned". It means the dev got tired of the game and made it shorter that it was intended, but at least made a ending for it.
Or perhaps he stepped aside from the pressure of those who consider this story exclusively their national property.

Reactions: lOlNoo
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes