ghibli1

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone found a way to enable rollback? Tried the usual renpy tricks but nothing is working. I know it can cause bugs etc but personally cant really play h-games without rollback

Edit: Figured it out for those wondering. Just type in in the console and rollback will work

Last edited:

Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone found a way to enable rollback? Tried the usual renpy tricks but nothing is working. I know it can cause bugs etc but personally cant really play h-games without rollback

Edit: Figured it out for those wondering. Just type in in the console and rollback will work
For some reason it still doesnt work when i do this?

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Just checked absolutely all the encrypted RPA image files and there is not one that would somehow resemble this. Version 0.7.5 chapter 4.
I have no idea how you got this image.
Apparently it’s in the new chapter 4 version. 0.7.6 available for all patrons. We’ve been playing 0.7.5

Oct 16, 2017
So, Cwunt Game, what keeps making it automatically choose "Pass" for me when I have plenty of cards left to play?
Are there some cards one may play to force the opponent into choosing "Pass" or something?
I keep loosing because the game keeps forcing a "Pass" on me...

Oct 16, 2017
I've been playing Cwunt Games a lot recently, and I've gotten fairly decent in it.
I have noticed a few bugs while playing it, though.
1. Press "Pass" once, and suddenly you automatically pass until one or the other wins the game.
2. Some times when pressing "End turn" the game forces "Pass" onto you until one or the other wins the game.
3. Draw = Defeat, when it should end with neither, or both, taking a loss.
(4. Potentially) The opponent some times choose "Pass" from the start until one or the other wins the game.
(the other wining if player never places a card on the board.)

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
To clarify, you should play a card each turn in order to have the ability to end the turn. Otherwise you can only pass until the round ends. If it works differently from what I described, let me know.

There is only one type of draw: when you and the opponent win the equal amount of rounds. If you have equal scores on board when round ends, the game assumes both players lost that round.
These mechanics were borrowed from CDPR gwent. It was made this way because the amount of cards you can have in your hand is very limited, so you can't play 10 rounds ended in draw, you simply don't have enough cards to meaningfully play many rounds.

AI drypasses if it won the first round, because that's the best possible strategy for it to force you into wasting a card in round two to not lose the game.

Last edited:

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm getting constant errors in the new chapter using my saves of previous version. Is there a fix for this or can someone provide a save from the beginning of chapter 4?

edit: nvm, used the file from OP

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes