zeek17

Apr 3, 2017
So.. intro says Ciri's orig story was edited to fit patreons tos.. is there patch that restores it or that's just a warning to not get surprised?

Also, take look at cool jazz font. I think it will look better in letters/books than current one.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanderx and jinxw1

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly, this is a travesty. You spend the entire game slowly corrupting Ciri. there's a kidnapper who sells off her sexual favors except sex, a Colosseum of monsters who tease monster/ ciri content but never do anything, a dungeon full of monsters who you can jack off but again not do anything, a bunch of risque scenes with monsters throughout the story, etc all for what? So you can fuck her once and maybe have her lose to the wild hunt? I mean talk about blue balling. This might be the biggest letdown since Big Brother. If the end goal was just a corruption sim for the OP, what the hell was the point of having her get kidnapped and go to the Colosseum? Built up was leading to a 5 star last chapter where you could have just had her go loose and get raped/ corrupted by whatever you wanted, but instead you made the entire game a waste of time as it leads to one pretty not erotic missionary scene. 1 star tbh
Hey man, does this mean this game doesn't have any sex scenes with ciri and you only get cucked by watching her do shit with others?

Reactions: pacolel

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, I feel like I dont understand the "Dungeon Training" quest. It says I should teach ciri some respect in the dungeon and click the "end" button to advance the story. However, when I go to the dungeon, there is no end button. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This game... This gem made me download Witcher once again. Time to do a full run for the 4th motherfucking time. Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Android version is broken, can't harvest the monster at chapter 4 because it gives the exception has occurred error, and persistent file doesn't even work for chapter 5.
Anyone knows a fix or a persistent file for chapter 5 at least i want to finish it.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes