hrhr

May 13, 2019
Although this game has been done for some time now and this isn't exactly a review, I'd like to say the bonus gallery at the end is a very nice touch. Even though I only got the finished product, it made me appreciate what the devs must have gone through, what they devoted a part of their lives to, this in turn made me appreciate the game more. Every game has little things that can be improved here and there, and it can be easy to simply be a cunt about it and expect results results results, but the way things were tied up made me rethink that kind of behavior.
You might be thinking this is a stupid comment considering it isn't a "serious" game, and even if it were, it's just a game, right? Well, maybe it's because I've never played The Witcher itself, and thus might be more susceptible to the effects of the story, I'm a sucker for good stories after all. Regardless, this left an aftertaste, and a good one to top it off, something a lot of games don't come even close to. And I don't mean it in a lewd way, I'm talking the way one might about a "serious" game.
Again, some find think this is a stupid thing to add, especially in a finished game, but I thought it was worth adding (not least because I realized there seems to be an awful lot of complaining in the thread, although I didn't go through all the pages nor did I keep up with the development process, as mentioned beforehand). I'll surely keep an eye on the devs in the future, because potential is surely something they don't lack.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Man, i should've read some reviews before downloading this game. Just got to chaptee 3 and like, i actually quite like the bdsm stuff, but the mc change makes it so weird, feels like i'm cucking myself, lol. All this time developing the doppler mc and his relationship with Ciri and then this random guy just comes out of nowhere and gets more action with her in a few days than he ever did in months.

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
Game has really good art and overall quality but the pacing is definitely odd. It starts slow, then you get to chapter 3 and the game picks up (even though as Zaat says it's like cucking yourself which is weird). Then afterwards the game slows waaay back down and you can't come close to half of the options you previously had, which is bizarre from a gameplay perspective.

Something that may help would be some more scenes/outfits being unlockable from upgrading the mind control spell, and after chapter 3 the game seems to forget that it can rain on some days, which makes upgrading tedious.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checked with the devs discord, and it seems the end battle is bugged because this is not the final version. Ive ran into a few other bugs that they say are due to this being a beta.
is there a possible fix? lets wait for a fix

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
sorry i dont remember. i put some paper-pencil work and do some math. tho i think there is a guide somewhere in internet
This is how to beat the boss. It works because i just did it, after 5 times of losing, i found a pattern that works.
So, the order of actions for your character are ATTACK-GUARD, repeat this always, write on paper so you don´t forget what you did because if you make a mistake once you lose. So, Attack then guard, attack then guard, etc..
As for Ciri, not matter what the Wild Hunt does, IGNI, always IGNI, forget about anything else. IGNI destroys the shields as well, so the bombs are useless. So, don´t forget, ALWAYS IGNI for Ciri.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes