RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
OK I have a problem. Triss gave Ciri the dress and for some reason she won't take it off. Even when I manually take it off it pops back on her, with part armor and part dress. Any ideas?

Oct 3, 2019
Im at the end, where you beat the wild hunt, but no matter what i do, ciri gets captured and is impregnated by the wild hunt. is that the only ending? or are there multiple endings?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Im at the end, where you beat the wild hunt, but no matter what i do, ciri gets captured and is impregnated by the wild hunt. is that the only ending? or are there multiple endings?
You're getting the bad end, possibly because you took too long to defeat the Wild Hunt. You have to beat them in a certain amount of time or you lose for some reason. I wrote out a way to win that fight here:
The first guy hits every second turn, something you have to block by having the doppler guard. The bottom heals one skull every three turns and the top one casts protection every fourth turn which you should dispel with the bomb. The only other thing you should know is that Ciri's igni takes a turn to charge. The fight isn't all that hard once you've figured it out.
Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts Igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Top guy casts protection > Doppler uses axii on top guy > Ciri uses bomb > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri cast Igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri uses bomb > Attack with doppler > Attack with Ciri and you've won.
There's an alternative where you have the doppler cast Axii on the bottom guy instead of the top one which is slightly different, still takes the same amount of steps though.

Reactions: Juscaa and dav121
Oct 3, 2019
You're getting the bad end, possibly because you took too long to defeat the Wild Hunt. You have to beat them in a certain amount of time or you lose for some reason. I wrote out a way to win that fight here:
Thanks man, i couldnt figure that shit out for the life of me

Jack of oob

Jun 1, 2021
Question: in chapter one when you get to choose whether you wanna "bone" triss or not it gives you a warning that it will have consequences. Now my perfectionist ass is afraid of what that "consequence" is gonna be. Can somebody tell me the difference in bone and no bone?

Reactions: alex13_zen

Nab1231

May 30, 2018
Did you ever find out what to do? I have the same problem.

So i downloaded the mobile version of the game yesterday and enjoyed playing it until the game crushed. The part where the game crashed was a side quest (the mission you have to seduce the harpy to give you eggs) so i didnt do that quest instead used cheats to get the reward from it and continued playing. While i kept playing the game crashed another time at the quest where we have to torture ciri to tell who she is as bonhart, this time it's not a side quest so i cant simply pass it and idk what to do. Is there any way to fix it?

Jan 25, 2018
v1.0 Beta.... like really wtf, I've seen version nomenclature out of Neptune on this site, but this one is up there with the worst offenders.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes