WitcherZone

Dec 24, 2018
When chapter 2 btw? Link from page 1 is the last update?
I finished 1 but couldn't use axi level 2 on that new dress
Is it normal?

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, Ciri was bi. Confirmed. Actually, there is no documented evidence that she was ever into men.
Actually, last book. She was into one of the Arthur's knights (have read that ~20 years ago, so don't remember name).
BTW, she was not against men, but her girlfriend insisted. So, Ciri choose her, not that boy. (well, actualy, she didn't have much choice. Either man or woman to sleep with).

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
i know some of guys here mentioned this already about 789535667 times but....
i wish if we could play as geralt :/

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
there are 5 scenes 2 were added in this update,and it's about 3-4 hours,great game and art but it has very slow update rate
The first version of this game came out like less than 3 months ago, chapter 1 is already finished and not especially buggy. That's warp speed for patreon games as far as I'm concerned I also got a very setup vibe from chapter 1 so I'm sure the rate of scenes being added will increase as by the end of this the real "training" begins

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It definitely is! Since this game seems to be true to the source material I'd really appreciate them making this change, it probably won't take long to replace one word with the other.
It's Kaer Morhen everywhere in the game. Looks like the mistake is only in description. In which case only the uploader can fix it here.

For those who find the game too grindy and have not activated the "cheats" button some console commands:
It may break quests if used blindly. I don't recommend to change anything but alignment, gold, building resources and reagents (which are not mentioned here). Otherwise you do it at your own risk.

Reactions: xMendoza and Balub

WitcherZone

Dec 24, 2018
Hei DarkTi.I am a bit confussed and I hope you'll answer.I saw few pages ago that someone posts pics with Ciri already naked when spanking but I couldnt do this with the available update.Is it normal?..

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
The grind is definitely not so bad as some state here. It's just that there are no rewards in the end for it in the current version.
The game on its own has been made very good. The art is good, the dialogue is good and it's held short and interesting (looking at witch trainer and princess trainer here) and the UI and programming is also good.

I recommend waiting for now since there's really no reward or anything jerk off wise in the game at the moment (besides spanking ciri and that lesbian scene).

Also, someone should update the preview pics since Ciri has been apparently changed to a better version. I'm gonna include the pics in here, hope they display well since it's such a pain in the ass to upload an image on here.
Untitled.png Untitled 2.png

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
It looks like Ciri already has her Witcher sword, shouldn't she only get these once she has finished her training? I don't remember exactly, but didn't she train with something else in Kaer Morhen in the books? Not trying to nitpick here, but rather provide some lore and motivation for her to "do good" ;)

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
@DarkTI Please (!) stick with the story you want to tell and don't listen to these guys that all think they know better though they only have a faint idea about the story you want to tell with the doppler. There have been more than one game/movie that were just ruined because the author/studio thought they should compromise to maximize profits, resulting in a final product that was nor here nor there, clearly showing the author's frustration which can of course also just result in him abandoning his work of passion.

For your sake I hope you're not super dependent on this game yielding a sturdy amount of profit so you can keep your authorial integrity. :confused:

Reactions: 29fastly

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hei DarkTi.I am a bit confussed and I hope you'll answer.I saw few pages ago that someone posts pics with Ciri already naked when spanking but I couldnt do this with the available update.Is it normal?..
It was prepared for next chapter. It's not ready for actual use yet, because she doesn't have a red overlay for her ass cheeks, which should be there during spanking.

@DarkTI Please (!) stick with the story you want to tell and don't listen to these guys that all think they know better though they only have a faint idea about the story you want to tell with the doppler. There have been more than one game/movie that were just ruined because the author/studio thought they should compromise to maximize profits, resulting in a final product that was nor here nor there, clearly showing the author's frustration which can of course also just result in him abandoning his work of passion.
Haha, somehow all guys who asked for geralt on patreon don't support a single patreon creator (you can see it in their patreon accounts, and they admitted it when I asked directly). So they are not ready to pay for incest despite loving it, there are many incest games on patreon after all.

That being said, I don't mind incest (not blood related), but I truly have no idea how to advance the story for the real Geralt as main character. While for the current main character I have plenty of ideas.

It looks like Ciri already has her Witcher sword, shouldn't she only get these once she has finished her training? I don't remember exactly, but didn't she train with something else in Kaer Morhen in the books? Not trying to nitpick here, but rather provide some lore and motivation for her to "do good"
I recall she was 13 years old when she trained in the books. In the books she didn't train in Kaer Morhen when she was 18 years old. We have to wait until 18 because it's a NSFW game.
So we assume she finished the very basic training four years ago, and got her first sword back then.

As for her current sword, it's the most basic silver sword possible. She will get more advanced weapons, pretty much like Geralt does in Witcher games.

WitcherZone

Dec 24, 2018
Well and for this reason you must stick with this character.Don't listen to them.The story already is very cool and I don't mind the grinding.From me it should be harder.I don't want to finish the game in only 1 day...I like to work hard for my nsfw scenes.It's way more enjoyable this way!

MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW! When you estimate chapter 2 will be out?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I guess the grinding isn't the problem, now that I think about it. It's having to watch the animations each time. They're really cute but after a few times, you just want to be able to skip them. Or is there a way I am missing?

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, you can speed up them in most cases. By pressing ctrl.

And yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! :)

When you estimate chapter 2 will be out?
We didn't discuss it yet. Depends on how much content we decide to include into the second chapter. All content will be there eventually, but some parts of it could wait until chapter 3. Ideally I'd like to release chapters until we cover all characters and all monsters, unless people stop supporting the game entirely.

Especially since Ciri is bisexual, so both straight and yuri scenes are a must have.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
(Some Q/A, I guess):

Its came out today, nothing changed compared to earlier, because it doesnt existed,lol.
That's rather incorrect:

there are 5 scenes 2 were added in this update,and it's about 3-4 hours,great game and art but it has very slow update rate
Those "3-4 hours" would take certain devs months if not years to deliver: how would you rate that? Very very very slow?

Chapter 1 and it's already more true to the source material than the Netflix adaptation
Thanks, but I guess no one could sink any lower than Netflix...

Honestly not a lot of content Ciri wise mostly Triss
"Slow path to corruption". Too much Ciri content/too fast would kill the teasing.

Yeah, Ciri was bi. Confirmed. Actually, there is no documented evidence that she was ever into men.
Will be documented soon... :sneaky:

When chapter 2 btw? Link from page 1 is the last update?
I finished 1 but couldn't use axi level 2 on that new dress
Is it normal?
Yes, it is: new dress will be more relevant in Chapter 2.

i know some of guys here mentioned this already about 789535667 times but....
i wish if we could play as geralt :/
Given the right amount of Patreon support, a spin-off featuring Geralt might even happen.

It was some guy who "borrowed" sprites from our repo and put them together into a bad looking, unofficial leak: that "naked Ciri" is not in chapter one.

It looks like Ciri already has her Witcher sword ;)
it so much reminds of her witcher sword, but it's not.

For your sake I hope you're not super dependent on this game yielding a sturdy amount of profit so you can keep your authorial integrity. :confused:
Frankly, plan is to yield a sturdy amount of profit while keeping our authorial integrity. Or just the latter.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes